AF trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF trick

I dunno this is silly but it seems to work.. I am putting foil star stickers on the back side of the medicine cabinet door. One per AF day! If you slip you gotta peel em all off. $2 for a 700 pack...

AF trick

I dont think its silly Gearhead.....whatever works for you is the right way, keep it up
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

AF trick

I think this is a GREAT idea!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

AF trick

Brilliant idea!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF trick

great idea!

Comment

AF trick

That really appeals to my instant gratification/reward problem. I have a paper that I checkmark daily.

What really helps me is entering a big fat 0 in the drink tracker early in the day even though it's the evening when I tend to drink. I feel like I have to live up to that entry.

Like everyone says... whatever it takes.
            Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
            ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF trick

Ditto that - whatever it takes! I right the number of AF days I've achieved in my planner every day. Kept the page of my desktop calendar on my first day AF as a momento/reminder that I don't ever want to go back to the way I was.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

AF trick

Visual reminders are a great tool Gearhead
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X