Day 20 of my 30 day af mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 20 its been a stressful day and please excuse my language but my brother is treating me like shit. Makes me want to go out and drink. Also mom has to go to work early and sometimes I would go out when she has to go to work (not so much now that I am Modding). But I will not drink. I got 10 more days and I am not going to let my brother treating me like shit (mom won't do shit because he only has 2 semesters left. She thinks that I shouldn't let him get to me or I should ignore it. Try ignoring it every fucking day. Its not easy). I love my mom. But there are times when I feel like running away.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Sorry it's a hard day! I know how those urges can be when you are being treated like shit. But, great job on 20 days!!!!!!!:goodjob:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Well done on 20 days drifty! It will be 30 before u know it!

X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Yeah I just got another blow. My aunt is getting real bad. It could be real soon that she passes. Heading into chat. Needing a lot of support right now. But I will not drink.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Drifty...I am really sorry to hear that. I will keep your aunt in my prayers...peace and strength to u. X
          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Later now and no craves and low urges. Course I just washed my hair and its too cold to go out with wet hair. Plus no money (left it in the bank) and my challenge there is no AL for me tonight. Going to bed a winner is what my aunt would want.

Comment

Working...
            X