*sigh*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*

This is an odd post. To be honest with everyone i want to sit and cry, infact i have been, as everything is just all ontop of me. I feel since the birth of my daughter 3 years ago, i have been cursed with horrible stuff happening to me and my family.
    We have as a family, held hands very tightly and kicked all the problems and issues such as cancer, heart problems, money problem, drinking problems, depression porblems and much more hard enough up the ass for them NEVER to return. I just really want to sit down for a bit and remind myself all everything i have to be thankful for and positive about.

1- i'm sober.. Still.. shocking. After everything that's happened. I can say, i don't think i've ever in my life been through anything as stressful as the last 2 months.

2- i'm healthy.. kinda *lol* bad back but apart from that.. i'm good.

3- I have a home, a happy home. I know i'm meant to be selling my house but my home is whereever my children hubby and dog are sooo i'll always have a happy home.

4- i have a job.. need to face them all soon but hey ho.

5- i have happy, healthy family and extended family.

6- i have a life ahead of my to live.. sober. A life i want to live happily to the full.

7- i want to experience things... see the world.. walk the great wall of china, swim with the sharks at the great barrier whatever it's called is australia. i want to climb a mountain.. any will do *lol* I want to learn how to surf in hawaii, i want to lay on the island in the maldives and soak my past troubles away, i want to cruise in the artict and feel the freezing weather, i want to built a snowman in Canada while staying in a log cabin in the woods, i want to ski in switzerland, i want to take my daughter shopping in paris (when she's old enough) and i want to eat pizza in itlay. I want to take the dog on holiday with us to the lake district and i want to complete a degree and become a childrens nurse. I want to grow old without ever wishing that i'd done things different or that i'd missed out on oppurtunaties.

*sigh*

Lil, the world IS your oyster!! Some things are out of our reach, financially and logistically, for a while, but if you apply the effort to being HAPPY everyday, with all your blessings, RIGHT NOW, your life will be a happy one. I too have been blessed. And with my blessings, for me, comes responsibility, to share as much as I can, without giving away myself. You have given me a lot to think about today, but it sounds to me that you have grasped the ring. My dreams now are less exotic, but still my hopes and dreams.
    I'm very proud of you. You've come through the valley, and immerged into real life.Go for your dreams, but live each day to the best, where ever you are!! :huggy
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

*sigh*

Hi Michelle,

What a sad/happy post thankyou for sharing.

I hope you get to do all you ever want to in life as you ARE worth it.

Love Flo x
      Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

*sigh*

Lil,

As long as we're still breathing we ALWAYS have so many things to be thankful for. Do it all and more!
        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Working...
        X