Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action plan to conquire alcoholism !

Dear all,
    Could you share your successful action plan to regain your tarnished life please?
    I am thinking of it.
    Dixon
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Action plan to conquire alcoholism !

I shared this when i did my 1st year sobriety on the thread, my plan was not a big one because i did not want to set myself high goals, what keep me going was living in the moment and NOT looking too far ahead, when i had my bad days i looked after ME, and when i had my good days i made the most of it, I went to my meetings with the NHS, and plus AA meetings, Plus the desire to hit bottom was more powerful then to drink, i was scared to pick up a drink. My first month af my daughter said how proud she was of me, and i think she was more proud of me that i was getting the help this time round. What worked for me might not work for you, but wishing you all the best and try and not think too much. x
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
    X