Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th February

Welcome to Wednesday, Army

Dawg... this week is flying by. As much as I'm looking forward to the weekend, I simply have too much to do in the time available. Time to take some of the medicine I'm sometimes fond of dishing out: work smarter Tippy, not harder. Harrrumphhh @ self...

Have a good one!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 9th February

Morning Tiggaroo
    Hope you get lots done today. Make sure you have a cappuccino and a muffin to get you going this morn.

I think I am having another day in bed. My mouth is still so sore and I must admit Im not feeling the mae west still. So a day in bed with the doggers is what the doctor ordered I think
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Good morning Starty and Tips-and everyone else to come, Hope you feel better soon Starts! Enjoy your muffin Tips! I'm off to walk pug dog and grab a coffee. back in a bit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Good Morning Army.

Hello to Starty, Expat and Mr. Tips and to all who drop by later.

Starty dear, sorry you're not feeling better but best to do what your body tells you and stay in bed and rest some more.

For those of you not feeling under the weather, hope you all have a

Am off to walk the dogger as usual and then some chores, followed by a trip to the dentist early afternoon.:upset::upset:

Hope you all have a lovely day...inkele:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Good morning mr tips,starty,expat,stirly,

Have a days work today so i am happy,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Good morning Mr Tips, Starty Pants, Expat and Stirly......

Starts im sending you some special healing Chill vibes.
            Stirly i really love your avatar, it always makes me smile

Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday......
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Morning chill,

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Ah and Mr Mario sneaked in there.... :hiya:
                I have an extra days work today too and the money will be so welcome,
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Going for my peppermint tea bacinabit,

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Ive had no oven for over 2 months now waiting on a part, found out yesterday they can no longer get the part as its discontinued :upset: need to buy a new oven..... gulp
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Hi Starta, expat, mario, stirly and chill

Happy hump day...I hope we are all doing well this morning.

Starty - sorry to hear that you are still in lota of pain. A day of rest sounds like a good idea! Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow!

Tips - I am with you. This week has been super quick already amd I also have a lot to get done. I think I need to write a list and plan.

Well, today definitely feels like a better day and I feel much more positive! The telephone appointment I had yesterday has been rescheduled with correct number and my motivation is back! I have dusted myself off and am trying again. Feels like day one from the job hunt perspective but at least it's not from the al perspective.

Got a meeting with the head of the bank tonight! *gulp*

X
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Cassia glad your day is starting better than yesterdays,

Chill whats an oven ?

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Hi Cassia

Mario an oven is where magically your dinner appears from every night
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Chillgirl;1056770 wrote: Hi Cassia

Mario an oven is where magically your dinner appears from every night
                            Thanks chill you learn something new each and every day

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Morning One and All!

This week is actually going slow for me, but then I am waiting on money owed and now the results of a job interview so it is bound to drag on f o r e v e r!

Sorry you're not well Starty - I would make some comment about how your mouth is sore from too much jibber jabbering - but that would be mean, so I won't

EW
                              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Working...
                              X