Army Thread 9th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th February

KTAB;1056880 wrote: That's not good, you shouldn't be run down (picture of squashed squirrel comes to mind, yuk) aren't you taking mulit vits and supps for a long while now?

I have only ever taken the tabs but am going to buy a bucket of the powder to try.
    Yep. You can freak people out by rubbing some on your gums... And also making loud sniffing noises at the same time.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Hey Ho Stirly and Tiggs!!

Doc just told me to buy stuff from the chemist. They dont do antibiotics for virus. So am just gargling with asprin and that helps for a while....

I havent really been looking after myself that well. Taking vits sporadically and not eating well. Prolly since mum died. I need to remedy that

The powder is the way to go, lots of it!!!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

startingover;1056884 wrote:

I havent really been looking after myself that well.
        We can tell by the state of your knickers...

But seriously: this is not good. You shouldn't let yourself be flattened like this...

I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

tiptronic_ct;1056883 wrote: Yep. You can freak people out by rubbing some on your gums... And also making loud sniffing noises at the same time.
          :H:H:H
          And then talking bollox

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

tiptronic_ct;1056885 wrote: We can tell by the state of your knickers...

But seriously: this is not good. You shouldn't let yourself be flattened like this...

I have clean (ish) ones on today

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

KTAB;1056882 wrote: Hi Stirly & Tips, I like talking football, so I do, to be sure to be sure.Really, I never knew that...
              tiptronic_ct;1056883 wrote: Yep. You can freak people out by rubbing some on your gums... And also making loud sniffing noises at the same time.
              :H:H:H
              startingover;1056884 wrote:
              Hey Ho Stirly and Tiggs!!

Doc just told me to buy stuff from the chemist. They dont do antibiotics for virus. So am just gargling with asprin and that helps for a while....

I havent really been looking after myself that well. Taking vits sporadically and not eating well. Prolly since mum died. I need to remedy that
              I think eating properly has a lot to do with it. Lots of veggies - fresh, if possible - and fruit. And oatmeal is really good for you. If you're not keen on the taste, you can disguise it with honey and cinnamon. Plus I heard that no matter what other fruit you have, you should always eat one banana a day. And we women need our skim milk or yoghurt, don't forget. Antibiotics won't help a virus and could mess up your mouth more than it is already. Good you're getting the blood tests done.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Yep I always eat bananas every day and most days have organic yogurt in a smoothie. I just need to up the veggies and proper meals rather than just snacks....
                I am glad about the tests too. Been feeling tired lately

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Starts dear, the weariness could have to do with the fact that you lost your Mum recently. It may be partly psychological as well as physical. And don't forget that the first three months of the year are the most difficult for those in the Northern Hemisphere who have winter. Lack of sunshine causes a lack of vitamin D and that could cause fatigue. Your blood tests will tell what you need to increase so you should get that straightened out soon and be back to your normally positive self.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Yes, I think you are right on all those levels Stirly. I am so looking forward to the spring and new beginnings.
                    I dont usually get this ill so it must be something to do with all thats happened.....feel bad about missing work tho

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

startingover;1056886 wrote: :H:H:H
                      And then talking bollox
                      Sure I have a masters degree in that.

Internet connection keeps dropping out so I will run, you look after yourself ok.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Will do Ktabulous.
                        Two weeks to go and then we meet again!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

:hello: lovelies .................

Signed for the mortgage today so if you all heard a huge GULP around midday it was only me!!!!

Starty, hope you feel better soon hun :l:h:l
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

:hiya:That's great news Betty. When do you move? Have you any offers on the place you're living in now? Hope all goes well....

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Eveninks my lovelies,

How was the dentist, Stirls ?

Wondered what that noise was,Betty. It was you and Mr Boop.

Well I was planning on a shopping frenzy this morning to get a few birthday presents but woe is me they've shut me favourite little gift shop down. I am bereft.

Took the wind out me sails so I just bought 2 pigs ears and some ear ointment for Black Bess and came home.

For the Brits here. British Homes Stores has shut down in Newcastle. Well there's a shock horror.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Hiya Stirly and JC

BHS closed!!! Noooo ...........

We aren't planning on completing till the 22nd April as the sellers are winding up a business that they run from the property, and as we haven't got a buyer yet that suits us.

I don't think that we will move straight in unless we have a buyer for this one because selling a property empty is harder unless you are prepared to give it away, we are looking into renting ours out if we don't get any interest!!!
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X