Army Thread 9th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th February

one2many;1057201 wrote: Sounds like you are in the thick of it alright..is there anyone who can help? A case worker or someone from the centre?
    well that's the other preasure, the educater is coming tomorrow...
    it's all the make a chart for this, and you should do that etc...
    my house is a tip at the moment coz I am never here long enough to get it straight, the clothes are clean but never get the chance to make it to the closet...!
    pants socks are a jumble on the sofa, it's just a mess..
    gonna do the kitchen now, it's the only time I can, as during the day I work and running around everywhere..
    they come tomorrow so the house has gotta look...tidy...
    big joke...!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

one2many;1057203 wrote: Thats what we are here for Jan..

How is the drinking?
      not good...!
      not a lot, but I've broken my promise to me not to...and each day I tell myself don't be stupid I don't need it, but bang something else happens and I buy some!
      but it doesn't help as we all know..

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Ahhh you do sound overwhelmed Jan.....try to break it down into bite size pieces.Do the pants and sock and get them done now, and go over the kitchen.

The rest can wait, it is not dirty but lived in I expect. Like a lot of us on here.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

ladyjan;1057207 wrote: not good...!
          not a lot, but I've broken my promise to me not to...and each day I tell myself don't be stupid I don't need it, but bang something else happens and I buy some!
          but it doesn't help as we all know..
          Thanks for being honest Jan...

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

one2many;1057209 wrote: Thanks for being honest Jan...
            well, would be stupid to lie...
            pointless..
            as we all know the score..
            otherwise none of us would be here..:h

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Good on ya.

Listen hon, we need to get a plan together again and knock this on the head...

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

yep, that's the crazy thing, I don't honest know WHY I bought the wine, coz it's not for pleasure or to get drunk..
                it was I suppose the same old story to hide and run away from all the shit going on.
                but it didn't have any effect????

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Awwwhhh Jan, you know the score hon, you buy it, you drink it and you do the very same thing the very next day, never mind the why's or wherefores...slippery slope and a dangerous one for you especially in regard to Ollie. You don't want to lose him again.

Can you come back here and log in every day?

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

I would love to...
                    but there is where my big problem is..frigging time..!
                    not kidding you, honest, I take Ollie to school for nine, mega stress to get him out the door and into the school gate before it closes..
                    then run after the bus to take me to the town where my day starts, from there I am all over the place, get back to my village for 1:45 to pick him from school, rapid lunch, back on the bus at 3pm..if I'm lucky I might have time to come back and clear up a bit, then back out to work from 4pm till 7pm take the dogs out and pick Ollie up ffffrom the bus with the dogs...
                    then home, supper, shower and bed for Ollie..if I'm lucky, if I'm lucky..will be 9:30pm....!!
                    I am fecking knackered..!

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Jaysus, thats a feckin packed day Jan, no wonder you are run ragged.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

one2many;1057223 wrote: Awwwhhh Jan, you know the score hon, you buy it, you drink it and you do the very same thing the very next day, never mind the why's or wherefores...slippery slope and a dangerous one for you especially in regard to Ollie. You don't want to lose him again.

Can you come back here and log in every day?
                        No I will never let that happen...
                        this time I know the warning signs and will get it back in control..
                        before I was oblivious to it, so didn't know what the hell was happening..
                        no, it's ok I will never let that happen..

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

But if they found out that you were drinking, would there not be trouble......

Alcohol is so sneaky, you think you are in control and before you know it , it swallows you whole.

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

I meant about loose Ollie..
                            that will never happen, never again

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

You'd better no young lady or there'll be some serious arse kicking going on
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

one2many;1057236 wrote: But if they found out that you were drinking, would there not be trouble......

Alcohol is so sneaky, you think you are in control and before you know it , it swallows you whole.
                                yes I know, and you are right..
                                I don't think it would be trouble if anything they are half expecting it..!
                                and have told me many times along the way that I should tell them if I have any doubts or if I need help, that they would help and that not to be frightened that it would mean to lose him again.
                                but I'm not gonna risk that..!
                                so starting tomorrow I'm gonna really try and stay calm..

Comment

Working...
                                X