Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu questions...xpost

Hi,

I posted this on the holistic healing board a few days ago and haven't heard anything, I am hoping since this board has more activity someone could help me here...

I have bought Kudzu from the Vitamin Shoppe but it doesn't seem to be working . I've read on this site that Kudzu rescue from this site works the best....I've also read somewhere that Planetary Formulas Kudzu is decent...does anyone know???

If I do order it from MWO, I have some questions:

What does the outside of the package say? I don't want my family to know what I am ordering...don't want it to say anything about alcoholism or anything like that.

How long does one bottle last? If you take it three times a day at least at first?

Most importantly, how long does it take to ship? I live in FL. I am moving in a few weeks and need it before I move...
    :thanks:
    Thanks,
    fragileflower

Kudzu questions...xpost

If you order now, it will be there in time. It just looks like vitamins, or that's what my stuff did. And it works dif for everyone, hon. Just divide the number in the bottle you order by 3, that will tell you how many days it will last. Have you looked at the order info?? That's probably the best place to start to answer your questions. Wishing you all the best, and keep coming back, asking questions. That's the way to get help. This IS the most active area on the site, too.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Kudzu questions...xpost

I would sleuth around a bit before parting with my money. It seems to me that the kudzu isn't helpful to most, at least from what I've been reading on MWO.

Comment

Kudzu questions...xpost

Ooof...that wasn't the most helpful advice. I have heard peeps say that L-glutamine is helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X