traveling with supps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

traveling with supps

I am off for a thanksgiving day trip, and just hate lugging along my supps. I wish All in One came in some sort of soda can, that I could pop open and drink. Can someone clever out there invent this?!
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

traveling with supps

Got the same dilema myself! I am going to put mine in individual little tupperware containers - you know, the mini ones with the lids? I'll mix the Crystal Lite on the go packets with bottled water, shake like hell and hope for the best.

I think you can get All One in pill form too. I like it better in liquid form.

Good luck - watch out for those free $20 beers.

:l

Comment

traveling with supps

Hey Mona,
      I know you are not technically supposed to substitute the All One with a multivitamin, but in a pinch and definitely when travelling, that is what I have done. Instead of the All One, I just take a Centrum--the Women's formula with extra calcium.
      I don't mean to mess with your program and heaven knows the All One is great stuff and certainly helps, but it's an idea if it's going to be taking something vs. nothing.
      Have a great and safe trip!

Comment

traveling with supps

Barb, you crack me up about the free beers!
        What a great idea, about the tupperware containers. I use to have them when my kids were little, so I know what you are speaking about. Crystal lite is an excellent way to go.
        Becca, Yes since I am heading out the door, that's what I'll do it just take the Chewable Centrum with me. I am so addicted now to my All in One, I'll miss it.
        Happy T-day to you all.
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

traveling with supps

Mona, I also have the Amino Complete that I purchased on this site. When I don't have time to mix up the All-One, I take a multivitamin, and extra B-Complex and 4 Amino Completes to get what I miss by not taking the All-One. It's also a lot more convenient for travelling than carting around a can of all-one and a blender or shaker!!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving Sweetie! Meow!

Kathy
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

traveling with supps

I recently traveled. I measured out 5 tablespoons of the all in one and placed it in a ziplock bag and stuck the measuring spoon in there also. Packed it in my luggage. As for the supps in pill form I sorted them into a daily pill container and it went in the luggage. As for my naltrexone I carried it with me. Have a happy holiday all!

Comment

Working...
            X