Army Thread 12th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;1058944 wrote: You Wreckon?
    I should never have chosen Recluse for a name. I'm thinking of changing it to Sherlock

Comment

Do u know where their exams are? You could pull the same crap on them around exam time. But keep the noise up day and night. You could get a lawyer friend to send a letter recorded delivery to each of the parents that I action isn't taken, they will be prosecuted. Imagine how that will go down in their social circles?!?!

X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Recluse;1058946 wrote: I should never have chosen Recluse for a name. I'm thinking of changing it to Sherlock
        Not too sure how Miss Marple will feel about that
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Cassia;1058948 wrote: Do u know where their exams are? You could pull the same crap on them around exam time. But keep the noise up day and night. You could get a lawyer friend to send a letter recorded delivery to each of the parents that I action isn't taken, they will be prosecuted. Imagine how that will go down in their social circles?!?!

X
          Good idea! I'll get Mr. JC to do it! He counts as a lawyer friend :H:H:H

On a more serious note: we are looking into that as an option. But very expensive to follow through.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1058953 wrote: Not too sure how Miss Marple will feel about that
            :H:H:H

Comment

Did you do well in managing your target last night, Wreckstar? And on track for tonight?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1058963 wrote: Did you do well in managing your target last night, Wreckstar? And on track for tonight?
                Well I didn't get Wrecked. Need to go out and buy "essential supplies" fairly soon. I will try not to be too Reckless tonight.

Comment

Tips - you mentioned earlier about property prices being down. Why would that be a problem because the price of the property you moved to would also have fallen?

Comment

Recluse;1058966 wrote: Well I didn't get Wrecked. Need to go out and buy "essential supplies" fairly soon. I will try not to be too Reckless tonight.
                    The power of association... the "Wreckstar" reference got me to this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8r-tXRLazs[/video]]
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ooh... Ooh... just came across this - the Undies have been explaiend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEgCkOfl4jE&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Land Down Under - *Men at Work*
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1058972 wrote: The power of association... the "Wreckstar" reference got me to this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8r-tXRLazs[/video]]
                        I remember that song from my teens. God my age is showing. Yours too.

Comment

Recluse;1058976 wrote: I remember that song from my teens. God my age is showing. Yours too.
                          Mine is showing in more ways than just music memories :H

You will still come across peeps making nasty remarks about my bald pate :H
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I sometimes love Youtube's suggestions... Can take one on quite a trip down memory lane...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azVqekQBK8g&feature=fvw[/video]]YouTube - Toto - Africa (HQ Audio)
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1058978 wrote:

You will still come across peeps making nasty remarks about my bald pate
                              pat pat pat

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1058974 wrote: Ooh... Ooh... just came across this - the Undies have been explaiend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEgCkOfl4jE&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Land Down Under - *Men at Work*
                                Eww never heard of jock itch before. Thought it was only women who got fungal infections "down under".

Comment

Working...
                                X