Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a limit on supps taking?

Hi All,

I am finding that the supps are workign great. I took three Kudzu, three gaba and three L-glut yesterday and I didn't drink. How much can you take of these supps. I don't want to O.D. on supps!

Anyone know? RJ?

Thanks,

Ivy

Hi Ivy
    Someone please correct me if i am wrong, but with regard to the kudzu, you are actually on the low end of the dose scale. Some people take 3000 mg a day (like me, before, though ihave been slacking, i hate to admit) - thats 10 of the pills from this site (Kudzu pills) a day! As for the L-Glut - taking 3 is normal. Finally, the Gaba - you do have to be careful with this one - Gaba has that calming effect on the brain but in doses that are too high, it actually can have the opposite effect. i only take 1 of the Gaba a day. I thought this was the appropriate amount so I dont know if you might be taking a bit too much of Gaba?
    Anyone else's thoughts on the Gaba??
    Love Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Gaba etc.

Thanks, Jen.

I watch it on the gaba. The kudzu works great.

Can't you build up a tolerance for it and need more? Anyone?

Ivy

Comment

I don't know, Ivy. Perhaps you can be our guinea pig? ;-) I hope someone else knows more. Or you can PM RJ. Keep us posted.
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Good idea!

I've never PM'd RJ before but I think this is legit. Thanks both of you.

I did have four drinks at Thanksgiving yesterday but was happy to go home to a house empty of alcohol. Normally, I would have poured a few more afterward. Now there is the feeling of, OK, that's over, that's it, no need to contine. So unless I go out, no wine. I am not buying it anymore. Hubby is supporting me bigtime on this.

Ivy

Comment

Not keeping it in the house is a great idea. It sounds like it is saving you a lot of heartache, Ivy!

Also, RJ is generally very responsive.

Hugs,

Kathy
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X