Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13th February

one2many;1059530 wrote: Didn't go coz it was raining
    No point in getting your hair done and then getting rained on. Have you made another appointment? Love your hair with highlights BTW. Much better than the darker hair you have in some older pics. Although the darker colour makes your eye colour stand out a little more, the way you have your hair now with the highlights is much better IMO.

Where did Reccie go? Did I scare him away? I was only kidding with what I said. My sense of humour seems to have gone down the tubes today....
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1059523 wrote: :hiya: wreck-loose.

Can we not have a convo about something related to a bum or the bathroom. Pleeze...:upset:
      Hiya Stirly :l Ok, on best behaviour for the rest of today. I think tips is having a bad influence on me. Where've you been?

Comment

I prefer my hair now too Stirls xxxx Thank you x
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

bacinabit ladies

hi and bye recluse

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;1059536 wrote: bacinabit ladies

hi and bye recluse
            Likewise Mario

Comment

Recluse;1059534 wrote: Hiya Stirly :l Ok, on best behaviour for the rest of today. I think tips is having a bad influence on me. Where've you been?I was just fooling around. You can post whatever makes you happy. I'z here. Haven't been far away for the last couple of hours. Slow day at Stirly's Diner. I only had one customer and he ate quickly and left. I guess I'll have to polish my :chef: skills...
              one2many;1059535 wrote: I prefer my hair now too Stirls xxxx Thank you x
              Yep, much better.
              How are those gorgeous kids today? I saw a picture of Adam with a friend at church I think. He is a very good looking young man. Going to break a lot of hearts that one. Not that the girls won't with those huge eyes and big smiles....:huggy
              mario;1059536 wrote:
              bacinabit ladies

hi and bye recluse
              Later, Mario-man...

Comment

Adam is already a hit with the ladies I am afraid and has a little girlfriend....

That was a couple of years ago at his communion!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

stirly-girly;1059539 wrote: I was just fooling around. You can post whatever makes you happy. I'z here. Haven't been far away for the last couple of hours. Slow day at Stirly's Diner. I only had one customer and he ate quickly and left. I guess I'll have to polish my :chef: skills...
                  I'm sure you're a great :chef: stirly. It's when your customers eat slowly that you need to start getting worried. Could do with polishing my own :chef: skills too. Wonder if Jackie does lessons

Comment

one2many;1059540 wrote: Adam is already a hit with the ladies I am afraid and has a little girlfriend....

That was a couple of years ago at his communion!
                    I'm not surprised that the girls like him. Why the down face about the girlfriend? It's only natural if it's just a childhood flirt thing. Although it freaks me out how young kids in some countries start "dating" any more. There's a lot of peer pressure put on kids to have a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" at a very young age and quite often the mothers encourage their daughters to dress in ways that are very inappropriate for 11 and 12-year old girls. Kids just aren't allowed to grow up naturally these days. Everything's out there and in their faces and way too much emphasis put on clothing and such. I'm glad my kids are older and I've got that behind me. Of course, I'll have grandkids at that age eventually, I hope, and who knows what things will be like then. Anyway, I've got a few years to prepare myself...

Comment

I think he is too young, I heard him talking to his friend about how he has kissed her "properly", He is only 11....am I being too Mumzy?

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Recluse;1059542 wrote: I'm sure you're a great :chef: stirly. It's when your customers eat slowly that you need to start getting worried. Could do with polishing my own :chef: skills too. Wonder if Jackie does lessons
                        I always think if someone likes the food, they eat it slowly to enjoy it longer, but you're probably right.
                        Jackie makes a killer red velvet cake. We've seen pictures. But I don't know about cooking lessons. She may be more inclined to tell you to put the bird in a pan, throw it in the oven and go watch a show on the telly while it cooks. Don't know how much detail you'd get out of her as to cooking temps and for how long. She may go into more depth about a spag bol but I doubt it. And if she's bored she'd be more likely to tell you to google take-outs in your neighbourhood. :H:H I, on the other hand would drive you insane with details. So much so that you'd never ask me for another recipe or lesson again. And yes I can cook quite well. Not a chef, really. Stirly's Diner is just my dining room table and Mr. Stirly is usually the only "customer"....

Comment

I remember my very first snog Oney, it was when I was about 11 or 12. It meant nothing and didnt go any further. Dont worry hun
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh ok, maybe it's because I was 16 before I got my first proper one and I ended up with a mouth like Mick Jagger from pressing too hard!

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Evenink all,

Did I miss anything important while I was gone
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

LMAO!!
                                I was all teeth (apparently )
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X