Army Thread 13th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;1059547 wrote: I think he is too young, I heard him talking to his friend about how he has kissed her "properly", He is only 11....am I being too Mumzy?
    He probably meant that he gave her a little smack on the lips as opposed to a kiss on the cheek. All kids go through that phase. I heard a horror story about two 12-year olds. Hang on while I try and remember the exact details and I'll post it. Made my hair stand on end when I read it.
    Not too Mumzy. Just concerned. You don't want him to get his little self hurt if rejected, I would guess.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Aww Oney, hun.

I remember when the son and heir came in from school and said he knew how to French kiss. I nearly had a cow when he asked if he could show me.

He then kissed me on both cheeks.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1059548 wrote: I always think if someone likes the food, they eat it slowly to enjoy it longer, but you're probably right.
        Jackie makes a killer red velvet cake. We've seen pictures. But I don't know about cooking lessons. She may be more inclined to tell you to put the bird in a pan, throw it in the oven and go watch a show on the telly while it cooks. Don't know how much detail you'd get out of her as to cooking temps and for how long. She may go into more depth about a spag bol but I doubt it. And if she's bored she'd be more likely to tell you to google take-outs in your neighbourhood. :H:H I, on the other hand would drive you insane with details. So much so that you'd never ask me for another recipe or lesson again. And yes I can cook quite well. Not a chef, really. Stirly's Diner is just my dining room table and Mr. Stirly is usually the only "customer"....
        Mmmm.....I think if a person needs lessons on how to cook a spag bol then they are probably beyond help. I was joking about JC and the cooking lessons. However, please feel free to drive us insane with details. Most of us already are insane.:H Yep, you did have me wondering about "Stirly's Diner". How come you ended up in Greece?

Comment

JackieClaire;1059561 wrote: Aww Oney, hun.

I remember when the son and heir came in from school and said he knew how to French kiss. I nearly had a cow when he asked if he could show me.

:H:H:H
          Sorry, but that made me wee myself a bit
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

:H:H:H Hiya Jackie!

Comment

:H:H:H

Some very funny posts

Hiya again, Army :hallo:
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Trust one of yours!

Comment

He then kissed me on both cheeks.OMG, I would have fainted dead on the floor... Hiya Jackie dear...
                  Recluse;1059562 wrote: Mmmm.....I think if a person needs lessons on how to cook a spag bol then they are probably beyond help. I was joking about JC and the cooking lessons. However, please feel free to drive us insane with details. Most of us already are insane.:H Yep, you did have me wondering about "Stirly's Diner". How come you ended up in Greece?Reccie, it's a long story. I've just written a long post to freak Oney out. I'll post the "Stirly Moves to Greece" story another time...
                  startingover;1059565 wrote:

Sorry, but that made me wee myself a bit
                  Me, too!! Even tho' I would have freaked if my son had suggested that to me!!!
                  tiptronic_ct;1059569 wrote:

Some very funny posts

Hiya again, Army :hallo:
                  Oney, this is what I mentioned before. Don't mean to put a damper on the mood here but we have to protect our kids....

This mother had posted on a blog site for parents - mostly mothers - exchanging experiences and advice on raising children. She was asking for help about how to handle a "situation" that had occurred involving her 12-year old son and another girl in his class at school.
                  The girl had been over at the boy's house one afternoon and they were in the TV room. The mother had entered the room just as the kids were about to kiss. She interrupted them but it hadn't been intentional because she thought the girl had only come over to watch TV and that they were just friends. Anyway, the girl left shortly afterward and a couple of hours later, the mother saw that her son was quite upset. She asked him what was wrong and he told her the whole story. Apparently the two kids had been discussing how far they should go and the girl said she was willing to go all the way. They boy protested saying that he wasn't ready for that. I can't remember if they'd even kissed before that day but they were going to be "dating" each other so to speak. Anyway, the girl went home and then started sending him text messages telling him that if he wasn't ready to have regular sex yet that it was okay with her and she would be willing to give him oral sex. :shocked:.
                  The boy's mother was horrified and didn't know how to handle the situation. She thought that she should contact the girl's mother and tell her what was going on but she didn't know the mother personally and didn't know what kind of reaction she'd get. Her concern was for the girl's safety as she could well suggest the same thing to an older boy - say 15 or 16 who would agree to whatever she proposed to him. Anyway, she ended up calling the mother and telling her over the phone what had happened. The mother vehemently denied that her daughter could have had any part in something like that and in the end, she went over to the girl's house with her son's cell phone and showed the mother the messages. I don't remember what happened after that but I was truly shocked that a girl that age could be so promiscuous. Totally freaked me out.

Comment

Thank feck the eldest cub (at 14) is still a total innocent. Two years ago, when we tried to explain about the physical changes he can expect and developing an "interest" in you know.... urm... "fiddling"... He insisted that he prefers to play on the Wii console instead...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Cassia;1059461 wrote: Hey a

You don't have to live in a country to be affected by how it conducts itself. You don't have to be a citizen to comment on the way it conducts itself. Heck, I have opinions on Iran and I think I entitled to them. We should all count out blessings that we live in countries that allow us this right.

X
                      Oh hun, I believe me after something I saw the other night on BBC 24 I'll always be grateful for freedom of speech. I'll PM you.

anon;1059445 wrote:
                      How is Ireland doing??

Mrs Anon finished 2nd in the category and won a tenner. I looked like shite at the finish holding my ribs and pulling an ugly face. BUT so glad I did it and not sore now.
                      Mrs A. Welldone you. I look like Quasimodo running for the bus at the minute.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1059576 wrote: I'll always be grateful for freedom of speech.

I have it everywhere except in my own home
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1059577 wrote: I have it everywhere except in my own home
                          Do not get me started on that one

Comment

JackieClaire;1059576 wrote: Oh hun, I believe me after something I saw the other night on BBC 24 I'll always be grateful for freedom of speech. I'll PM you.

But a very nice Quasimodo Pain is a bugger but easier sober. How is the pain affecting your mood?

Comment

Alrighty, folksies. Bedtime for me. Up again at 5.00 tomorrow morning.

On the morrow :l
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1059575 wrote: Thank feck the eldest cub (at 14) is still a total innocent. Two years ago, when we tried to explain about the physical changes he can expect and developing an "interest" in you know.... urm... "fiddling"... He insisted that he prefers to play on the Wii console instead...Tips, two years have passed since then and at a critical age. He prolly isn't so innocent as you think. Kids are experts at hiding some things from their parents. Just saying...
                                JackieClaire;1059576 wrote:
                                What have you been doing that you look like Quasimodo, JC??
                                anon;1059578 wrote:
                                Do not get me started on that one
                                Mrs. A - that's what all men say just before they start to rant and rave....
                                Congrats again on the race today - ribs and all. That sounds like a menu item...

Comment

Working...
                                X