Recipe for Insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recipe for Insanity

....going to Costco the day before Thanksgiving..... OMG!!! Am I the only insane person here? :H
    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Recipe for Insanity

I just got of the phone yelling at my friend because she is going to Costco right now as well. You are eating out tomorrow. Stop. Do not go. Turn around. You will hate yourself. Okay, I say that only because I had a torturous visit there on Monday. Maybe everyone will be out of town today and you will get lucky.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Recipe for Insanity

I just got back from Publix.....we are all insane apparently

Lisa

Comment

Recipe for Insanity

Allie:

I am completely insane. I just drove to the closest town of any size and back, a 100 mile journey for me.

I stopped at Wally World, and K-Mart, and Target, 2 Auto Parts stores, an outdoorsman store, a Home Depot, and finally video rental place.

My nerves are shot, and getting ready to pump some iron in the home gym. I am fit to be tied.

I am definitely one of those GUY shoppers. Go in, hunt down merchandise quickly, kill merchandise quickly, and bring to the front self-checkout if they have one. The leisurely, loitering shoppers drive me bananas. If I spend more than 15 to 20 minutes in a store, I start to get antsy, and must escape. Today was a real challenge, as EVERYBODY was getting in my way on purpose it seemed!! ARGGHH!!

Yep. I am nutso!

Neil

p.s. didn't find a critical item, and now must journey to the big city to find it. Maybe Saturday, but NO WAY on black Friday.

Comment

Recipe for Insanity

Hi Allie

As I said on chat - sounds like Xmas hols here!

Tui

Comment

Recipe for Insanity

Who does the Black Friday thing Anyway

Anyone I've ever asked says no way yet the stores are packed! Who are they?
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Recipe for Insanity

Oh Allie, poor dear.

Hope it was all worth it and that your Thanksgiving is great, as well as all of you! As for Black Friday. Never have, never will. In retail for over 20 years. Know what it is like to be on the "other side of the counter".

Hugs to all,

Best :l
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
              X