Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th February

Good morning, All

Have a lovely Wednesday. Only today and tomorrow to go, and then I have a long weekend ahead of me. Yeehaw!!!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tips - you're up bright and early - how's things in Jo'burg? Presentation on Friday, is it?

Comment

Good morning Tips and Recluse-and everyone else to come, Hope you all have a happy and safe Wednesday! Coffee please! Toot sweet.

Comment

Bonjour Expat Good Wenesday Tips Hiya Wrecky.
        Feeling happier today over here in the Pool (Scouse for Liverpool and its environs).
        Hello to all to come.

Comment

Morning Coach Anon, Feeling better today? I have not started running yet. I need shoes first! But I have been upping my walking speed-and walking even more. In my good old Converse.

Comment

Morning expat - I look forward to seeing pics of what you and Tigger get up to today. Morning Mrs A - hope your ribs are better. I'm off to beddy-byes. Night all.

Comment

Sleep tight Vampirecluse .

Comment

expat3;1061055 wrote: Morning Coach Anon, Feeling better today? I have not started running yet. I need shoes first! But I have been upping my walking speed-and walking even more. In my good old Converse.
                Words to warm my heart.

I think I only survived the last ten years of heavy drinking because I managed to sweat some of the awful toxins from al out of my body through my running.

But never ever felt this good or this fast.
                Apart from the pain from my broken ribs:upset:

But as I said I feel good and positive again this morning but am taking heed of my body and having a me day. In fact my Sin in Law has offered to take me off for the day to Belfast (work related)courtesy of Mr Ryanair.

Comment

Recluse are you really only going to bed now??
                  Ribs sore but getting better thank you.

Comment

That sounds great Anon! I love Belfast. Enjoy your day. OK-I'm off to wake the kids and start our day. laters. xxx

Comment

Good Morning Army.

Hello to all who have and will drop by today. Hoping you all

Tips, let us know how that presentation goes. Is it today or tomorrow?

Mrs. A - have a lovely time in Belfast. My dream is to one day visit Ireland, home of my ancestors.

Ex - have a great day off with your kids and Tigger. We're having a grand time touring Paris with you.

Recluse - hope you have a restful sleep. See you later.

And best luck to EW who starts his new job today.

Later, Troopers...

P.S. Beagle says HI! to everyone. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for her that all goes well...
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Goodmorning mr tips,expat,anon,recluse & stirly.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Guys, tis Wob's birthday today so I have to be nice to him.....

EW, I hope you are ok and got some sleep and have a great first day...check in.

Have parent/teacher meetings today..oh joy!
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Mistake Going to Dublin NOT Belfast 10 30 plane must dash. Next time I will find out if one of you lot are free and meet up for coffee!

Right off to plane home again 8 0

Comment

Happy birthday Wob

Comment

Working...
                              X