Doggygirl of the 1000 SOBER Days!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Zeppie and dlw and Molly and j-vo! It is an honor to tavel this path side by side with all of you.

Now the important work begins - on to 10,000 days. Always a new challenge.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

DG - Way to go you - you must feel really proud of yourself and such an inspiration for the rest of us - what an achievement! Well done you !!!

hugs to you, Sun X
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Congrats Doggygirl: You must feel so proud! I love how you always say" if I can you can" What a wonderful example you are.

Comment

I'm not so much proud as I am GRATEFUL TO BE FREE!!!! AL was such a ball and chain on my life. I am overwhelmed with gratitude to be LIVING again.

And you are so right Summer Girl. If I can do it, you can do it too. Just like others did it before me, giving me the strength and hope to put in the work, and believe the results would be ther for me too.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Yippee!!!!!

DG,

You are a HUGE inspiration to so many of us! I am so happy for you!!!!!

Lots of love! Tiny
            Tiny

Comment

Doggygirl. I have just noticed your 1000 days although now you are starting to work towards 2000. A heartfelt congratulations from me. So many times I have come onto MWO in turmoil and logged off in peace because of something you wrote. You are "the truth" Dogggygirl and it stands out a mile. I hope you never leave MWO. We would all have to club together and pay Doug the bounty hunter to track you down and bring you back! Anyway Im going to send you a congratulation song. Its a cheeky little celebration song that always makes me laugh and boy oh boy does it apply to you. Well done!!!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_IAqwrvEuU[/video]]YouTube - Crazy Frog - We Are The Champions (Ding a Dang Dong)
              I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

coalfire;1064559 wrote: Anyway Im going to send you a congratulation song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_IAqwrvEuU[/video]]YouTube - Crazy Frog - We Are The Champions (Ding a Dang Dong)
                FABULOUS!!! Thanks Coalfire! :H

Love right back at ya Tiny!

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

I just wanted to say congrats DG!! you have truly been such an inspiration to me and I'm so thankful for your words of wisdom. I haven't been posting as much but have been lurking and still going strong AF. 1000 days is such a wonderful milestone!

Comment

Congratulations on your fabulous progress Choice! Keep rackin' 'em up one day at a time.

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

I love this thread. I love the happy feeling I get when I read all the gratitude and appreciation in it. It makes my mojo motor run.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                      X