Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitestar Is Back!!!:)

HI All
    Was rleased from hospital last night Liver is starting to work again. Thankyou for all your prayers:h I Am now 8 Dayys AF amd felling much better , praise be to the lord:thanks:

Love Whitestar:l

Whitestar Is Back!!!

Dear Whitestar,

Well done for being 8 days AF and it seems you are recovering slowly. I watched a programme here in the uk about a group of alcoholics on Monday night (4 days ago) and one of the men in the documentary had been admitted to hospital completely jaundiced. It was very shocking to see indeed and as your original post, it is a stark reminder to all of us that this can be progressive and we all may end up there or worse.
    Tartan Terror has posted about the programme (as have others) under the title 'For all in the UK' in General Discussion.
    Its worth a look Whitestar. I hope you continue to remain AF and continue to get better.
    Amelia
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Whitestar Is Back!!!

Hey Whitestar,
      Just been to that thread and have seen that you have already posted there.
      Amelia
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Whitestar Is Back!!!

Glory be to God!
        :h :h :h :h

Comment

Whitestar Is Back!!!

Take loveing care of yourself!

Whitestar!

Congratulations on you AF period. Continue to take TLC of yourself. Glad you are feeling better. This is great news.

Hugs, :l

Best
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Whitestar Is Back!!!

So glad your liver is responding well to the treatment. It should add to your strength. You've got past the terrible 5 days too.
            Good luck with your recovery.
            Enough is enough

Comment

Whitestar Is Back!!!

Whitestar,

So glad!!!!! Partly because of you, I have banished alchohol (wine in my case) from my home and only have a couple of glasses when we go out to dinner. With the help of the supps found here and the support, I am on my fourth day and feeling fine. I had been drinking a bottle of wine a day, sometimes more. Not good.
              Now I can be AF for several days and still have a couple of glasses out. Actually I had four yesterday out fo rThanksgiving but had no wine when I got home, which normally I would have continued. None in the house! How simple.

RJ, thanks for the tip about watching movies. That's what I'm doing. We bought a big flat screen TV which makes them great. I intend to pay for it with all the wine money I'm not spending, lol!

My hub is supporting me bigtime on this. When he wants to watch the game, he goes upstairs and watches it on the small set so I can have the big one. Drinking wine all evening, I have discovered, was largely about boredom.

Whitestar, keep up the great work. You have a cheering section here.

Ivy

Comment

Whitestar Is Back!!!

Whitestar, it is so good to have you back and getting healthier. My heart is with you in your journey. Day 8 and counting......we're all with you. Keep coming here.

Love,

Kathy:l
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Whitestar Is Back!!!

Hey Whitestar,

Happy to see you back. I pray that you will be strong and be able to stay healthy for your family!

Love:l ,
                  Nancy
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Whitestar Is Back!!!

Hi All fautoured today but adiment today(not too badly) will be AF got to keep kicking promise I wont let myself or you down , god bless, I am sure the lord jesus will help me and get this devil off my back so that i can dance once more!!

Regards Whitestar

Comment

Working...
                    X