Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th February

:hallo: Army

I had a fantastic evening with my SIL (my eldest brother's widow). Great to see her and the kids.

This morning it's off to see my folks. Apparently the have aged a lot, so I'll see what the situation is. As some of you might be aware, I haven't seen my father in 2 1/2 years and I've only spoken to him about three times. It'll be great to see my mum, though.

Alrighty... have a good Friday.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

hiya Tippers, I haven't seen you in ages - mainly because I'm a slack naughty bird. Have a good time at your folks' place.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hiya Zeppers :l

I trust your studies are going brilliantly?
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It is so daunting Tips - not to mention a huge drain on my little brain, but I am enjoying it and am looking forward to next week, although I have a heap of study to do and assignments to write this weekend

Comment

Did you have a bust up with your dad?

Comment

You'll get into the swings of things quickly enough, Zeps. We know you can do it!

My relationship with my dad is shite... Not so much a bust-up. I just have no interest in trying to have a relationship with him. It was a big part of why I was in psychotherapy for a year after getting sober. He is an alcoholic himself, and is in a very dark place.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I hope he can see how well you are doing Tips. You will know where he is coming from so just bite your tongue and love your mum

Comment

Will be thinking of you tips - if you get cross just know I have your back

Comment

Thanks, Zeppers :l:l:l

I have to be off - go and grab some brekkie and another coffee.

Good luck with your assignments!
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

thanks Tips - going to go out and get new pup some tea and let her have a run with her mentor.
                    take care

Comment

Tsunami and Rogue playing Attached files [img]/converted_files/1508465=6167-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1508465=6168-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Morning Tiggs and Zeppers
                        Tiggs, sending you strength so that your dad doesnt have a negative effect on you.....

Zepps, I know what you mean about the study....its tough isnt it? But so worth it in the end
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning Tips, Zep , Starty-and everyone else to come, Hope you all have a safe and happy Friday. :lTips-enjoy your visit with your mum. Off for more coffee. Back in a bit xxx

Comment

It is so exciting Starty but I am so buggered at the end of the day, I think it's harder than spending all day with the dishies

Howdy expat

Comment

Bonjour Expat. Good luck Tips with your father, G'day zeppie (I know it is not really a Kiwi greeting) Good morning (UK Greeting) Starty.
                              Love to all to come.
                              Sleep fairy arrived at 9.30 and left at 7 am--Delicious

Comment

Working...
                              X