Non Alcholol wine available in U.S.A.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought a nice bottle of non-alcohol wine and have started mixing it with my normal red wine to keep my drinking levels down and am leaving Canada for the U.S.A. for three weeks. My question is whether it is easy to find non or low alcohol red wine in American Grocery stores or do I have to go to a health food store which is where I bought this wine I am currently drinking?

Can someone help me here please?

Tips
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Yes, you can buy it in the grocery stores (at least in Florida) - I won't go into what it tastes like, but it is available!!
    Coco

Comment

Hey Tipplerette

Can't help you with the sales in the states but I have the same problem in Aus. I get mine in Woolworths and Coles. I believe you have Woolworths in the states? We call it Woollies

Comment

Tip,

Depends entirely on where you are going in the states. Where I live there is no AL sold in grocery stores only in state controlled liquor stores. Have never had the stuff myself.
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

My grocery carries a product called "Fre". You'd probably be better off mixing your wine with juice.

Comment

Yes, most grocery stores that carry wine and liquor stores carry some. Fre is one and there a few others.

Comment

Working...
            X