Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th February

Good morning, Army

My brother and his family were up at 6.00 a.m. to get two of their kids to their cricket games this morning. Dawg... I couldn't help but think my SIL is incredibly efficient at organising things like that now that she's kicked her Stilnox habit :H

I know, I know... no laughing matter, but still...

They have 6 cats at the moment, which I'm enjoying. I had 3 in the room with me last night. There's even a little basement cat, which is my favourite.

Anyhoo... still to decide what I'll do this morning. No chance that I'll get back to sleep.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tigaroo!!

You made me smile at that :-)
    Well, today is Mr Starts 47th Bday, I have already sung him "happy birthday" and he is now back snoring and snuffling like a warthog
    Going to get my hair done this morning and then over to the outlaws for the night.....should be a nice day
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good morning

Tips when do you head home?

Starty happy birthday to Mr Starty, how kind of you to wish him happy birthday at 6am on a saturday morning :H

Wishing all the troops a wonderful day.....
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morning Army! Expat is still asleep so I popped out to get croissants for all of us! Hope everybody has a lovely Saturday! :l Tigger

Comment

Morning Tip, Starty & chill,

Happy birthday Mr Starty! Have an amazing day ahead, off to India for 2 weeks whirlwind tour. I utterly cant wait. It'll be odd doing it sober! When I back packed as skinny teenager it was in a mist of booze and pot!

What is stilnox? So much to learn!

Well have a fabby day all, I will try to keep checking in whilst traveling.

Enjoy
          I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Comment

Good Morning Troopers.

Tips - that is rather early for a Saturday but good for her on managing things so well. Hope you enjoy yourself with them.

Happy birthday to Mr. Startypants. Have to agree with Chill, Starty. Very kind of you to get your wishes in so early. And sung ones at that.:H

Expat, great picture, now you've made me hungry again.

Hi Autumn. Stilnox is used for insomnia and IMO is a very dangerous drug. I took it for a while a couple of years ago and it can make you do strange things. Especially if you are stupid and mix it with AL.

I'm off to the shops. Wishing you all a very

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning!

Expat - those croissants and pastries look AMAZING! I super hungry now.

Happy bday to your hubby starts. Hope you have an awesome day!

Autumn - touring India sounds amazing! I really wish I had gone backpacking when was younger. Defo onw if the things I regret!

Well, it was snowing here today - well more like a mix if snow and rain. Still...it's not great!!! I hate snow.

Right off to get a workout in, then research, then facial, then decorating!!!

X
              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Morning Tippers,Starts,Chillers,Expat,Autumn, cassia and all those yet to drop by.

Couldn't resist this one.

Happy Birthday Mr Starts

Oooooooooh how lovely India. Enjoy Autumn.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning campers only just woken up at 9 50 How lazy am I?

Chill How is Portugal this morning?

Expat thanks for my breakfast yummy.

Autumn enjoy India I went about 8 years ago to spend time with a recovered Alcoholic friend I had my first taste of being sober for a month and LOVED it and loved India.

Tips I love pussy cats and miss my 2 who died last year. how was it with your dad?

Starty --your husband is 47 hey I used to think that was old but now I think it is YOUNG.

Cassia not snow again? does that mean we will get it too?

Hello Stirly our computer and graphic wizard:thanks:

Where are Molly and Pops??

Comment

XPOST JACKIE Hiya Love the picture

Comment

Morning Mrs A,
                      I was wondering the same thing about Molls and Pops.

We were supposed to get snow here but it's just dull and damp.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ooohh I want a crossiant! Just been to the gym so have some calorie credits.....

Shall we start a rumor about Pops and Molls running up a hill together

Autumn I would love to do India! Are you into the spiritual side of it?
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Log in with a crossiant and coffee in hand only to find todays theme is crossiants. Its nice to be home and seeing as its a lovely spring day I am going to spend it in the garden attacking 12 foot hedges.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning all! Those pastries look awesome. Puts my toast to shame

Hope everyone is well today! It was 70 degrees in Philadelphia yesterday - should top off at 44 today they say. No wonder everyone is sick! We have a three day weekend for President's day so for that I am happy happy!

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday

X X O O Waggy
                            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

OMG! if it is 70 when I am in NYC next month I will be v happy!
                              I didn't realise you were close to Philly? My sis just moved to Levittown...is that close by?

Xx
                              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                              X