Army thread Monday 21st February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:H:H:H Thanks JC!! Pugs are really not the smartest dogs around!! Pug dog ran into a glass door the other day! :H He was ok--just embarrassed!

Comment

Aren't they sweet little dogs though. I never realized how pretty they were.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Pretty??? Hmmm, you are an animal lover!:H Kind of like they are so ugly they are cute! But I do love our little guy. OK-off to make dinner. Back laters. xxx

Comment

My first dog was a Bulldog, Expat her name was Penelope Claire and I loved her to little pieces.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1063846 wrote: Arggggggggh Stirls,

Now I've seen that one I'll never get out of blooming youtube. Here's one for Expat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIevaPNDx3c&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]]YouTube - Pugs frightened by MonkeyThat was hysterical. When I read the title I thought it was a real monkey so it made sense. Not to be afraid of a plush monkey tho'.:H
            expat3;1063847 wrote: :H:H:H Thanks JC!! Pugs are really not the smartest dogs around!! Pug dog ran into a glass door the other day! :H He was ok--just embarrassed!
            expat3;1063850 wrote:
            Pretty??? Hmmm, you are an animal lover!:H Kind of like they are so ugly they are cute! But I do love our little guy. OK-off to make dinner. Back laters. xxx
            Don't know about their intelligence but I think they're kind of cute too.

Now this is precious and the dog's name is perfect....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNh9C6S4-6M&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]]YouTube - Marshmellow the WHITE pug puppy
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

hidey ho army
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hiya, Army :hallo:

I'll just make myself comfortable on this here couch, if that''s OK with you
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

startingover;1063836 wrote: No one to scold??
                  I think we were all worried about being asked to leave after the manager and his accompliss dragged down a sack full of wet towels looking like a body :H

Sorry, I was off answering PM's from around the world and didn't see these posts...

I would have loved to be a little mouse in the corner watching all the excitement. Especially Oney-bint's face.
                  one2many;1063837 wrote: I wish i could climb INSIDE the pc and have me birthday there!!! Wish everyone could come..well almost everyone, the boasters and the liars are barred...
                  Figured you'd have limits on who could attend...
                  one2many;1063838 wrote:
                  LMAO, I rang like a lunatic saying "come quick, come quick ohhh it's horrible"

They were at the door before i had put the phone down..:H
                  Too bad someone didn't get it on video...:H
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Nowt could be as thick as a Shih Tzu, I swear Alfie has learning difficulties...

"It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Marshmellow is so cute.

Now look what we've started. Unleash the puppies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljee3o6pwB8[/video]]YouTube - Cute English bulldog puppies love each other at Champ Bulldogs
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Look at the pic I found the other day - sorry tips it will be a bit disturbing for you. I was gonna use it as my avatar when you were being naughty Attached files [img]/converted_files/1510095=6175-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Zeppie2;1063863 wrote:
                          Awwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ooh look I've just Stirls hiding in the corner, quick or you'll miss her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-sgaHRY1qE&NR=1[/video]]YouTube - Shocked Hamster!!! (Hamster Version Of Shocked Cat)
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zeppie2;1063863 wrote:

Look at the pic I found the other day - sorry tips it will be a bit disturbing for you. I was gonna use it as my avatar when you were being naughty
                              :H:H:H
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Yooooooooooo hooooooooooo Zeppers,
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X