It's too bad really.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too bad really.

After tonight. I am done with MWO. For reasons that are almost crazy. I got shouted out on chat for drinking again. Which is not true. I called out by det for being a fuckhead. I will leave all my cards on the table. I was once viking1975 on here. I really loved the people on here. I thought this place would make a difference. Once and for all I know, I know it's me who has to do this. Not people calling me a fuckhead for my thoughts. Or ppl not understanding what I am trying to say. This is a GREAT place! I am sad to leave it but for those who want to keep in touch with my email is clthorson75@gmail.com. I want to say this. I have never judged anyone on here. I got judged tonight. I was told I am angry. How do you know how I feel? Answer that. And...you don't even know how much I love everyone here....threw the good and the bad.

May God Bless you all! God Bless you DET! I will always believed in you..despite your fall.
    AF 11/22/2010

It's too bad really.

One last thing.. I will talk it out on a PHONE! I will man up on it all.
    AF 11/22/2010

Comment

It's too bad really.

Hunni, i'm really sorry to hear you're leaving.
      I have no idea what has happened apart from what you've said and i'm sorry. I hope you're ok and i hope you win this battle against AL. I have found it IS something you have to do alone but it's always nice to know there are people around you battling the same issues and offereing support.
      *big hugs*

Comment

It's too bad really.

Thor..please dont leave our Gear family.....just stay out of chat...I dont go there for that very reason...
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

It's too bad really.

Thor - I hope you don't leave as well. Maybe fortunately for my computer is so screwed up that I can't get into chat at home anymore but the few times I was there were a little overwhelming. Posting and PM'ing seem to be a better way for me on MWO. Hope you'll reconsider and don't let one (or a couple) of rotten eggs spoil this wonderful place for you! In any event, whatever you decide - best of luck to you and hope you continue your AF journey!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

It's too bad really.

I have no idea what transpired in chat, but I do know that nobody here has any business "judging" anybody else. As Jolie suggested, why not stay, but avoid chat? :l

Comment

It's too bad really.

Please don't leave. Don't let those (you call them fucktards) win. Just don't chat. I never had problems with chat myself but one thing is true for us all. We all have a problem with AL and no one should be judged for it. They come here to help ether quit or control their drinking, not to be treated poorly and judged.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

It's too bad really.

sorry to hear that 75 your still letting people tell you wht to do,the llife of an addicted person is not the same as a so called normal person took me years to figure tha t out

Comment

Working...
                X