Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved.

Hello to all me lovelys out there.
    Update... I've SOLD me house.. and even moved out =P I'm in temporary accommadation until the house we're buying is completed... How long will this be... Your guess is as good as mine as nothing in my life is EVER straight forward.
    I was dreading the move day.. mainly cause of my children. I took the children nd left it to the man. We'd hired a HUGE van (the family could have just lived in that it was soo big) and the men started packing at 8am and finished moving 99% of the things at 2.15am!! I tried to get the children settled in but my little girl was finding it hard, screaming at me she wanted to go home to mummys home and even hit me (first time ever) needless to say, she was crying, i was crying and my son, so laid back he is, just played with anything he shouldn't. THAT was on Friday... Monday and we're all settled and just waiting now.

Question is... did i/have i drunk.......? No. I'm nearly 4 months sober. How have i done it.. god knows... i guess the love for my children is more stronger and powerful then any addiction.

ALL i have to do now is stop my over eating. Seems to be my new way of dealing with stress. SO i start tomorrow.

Tomorrow i have an appointment with the work nurse to see if my job role needs to change due to my back problems.. answer to that is Urr yes indeed. I can't lift, role, push, pull ect ect... Need a slow paced job role. Slighty worried but it will interesting to see what they say..

Hope you're all well!!
    All my love XXx

Moved.

I was wondering what was going on with the house!! Are you buiding a new house?? How exciting but stressful. AND I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU FOR NOT DRINKING. 4 months is fabulous and it should be getting easier every day. Everyone warns about becoming complacent, so be careful.
    You are a real inspiration, girlie!! ROCK ON
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Moved.

Well done on gettting through a stressful situation with no booozzzze!! Give yourself a big pat on the back and be proud!
      Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

Working...
      X