Does anyone know......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know......

I found a link on here yesterday to an article about vitamin supplements, l glutamine, vic c, chromium, etc.... It was an excellent article, I want to bookmark it, but I was in so many places lastnight, clicking on so many things, I cant find where it was. Toolbox? Where is that?

Does anyone know......

Prickly skin? Burning mouth?

Anyone ever have this? How long does it last? Been AF for only 24 hrs. I feel very agitated, zero patience. Today at work I could have smacked everyone. Lol. Then around 4pm.... It feels like tiny little pin pricks all over my body, like little electric shocks.

Comment

Does anyone know......

Here you go, RedGirl:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Comment

Does anyone know......

Thank you. I got throught it. Still couldnt find the link. I rememeber it was a link made by a woman, to site outside of this one, one about a nutritional regimen to follow. It was really amazing and I really need to find it.

Comment

Does anyone know......

Is this what you are talking about??

Good Eating Stops Bad Drinking
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Does anyone know......

Beatle is very will informed in that area. You might look at her personal profile and click on "find all posts by Beatle" and scroll through them. Or browse through the Holistic Healing section.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Does anyone know......

Close. But not quite.

Comment

Does anyone know......

Im going to keep looking. If anyone happens to run across it, that would be great. I bought all the stuff required, i take 3000mgs of lglutaime three time a day, 20,000 mg of vit c, 400mg of chromium, and 2-4 tablespoons of lecithin, not to mention 300mgs of bcomplex vit. If amy of this sounds familiar, you mightxknow where my link is. Tnx.

Comment

Does anyone know......

Also, I remember the article was started out by a story about a lady named Bettie and no one could eger get her to stop. One dr challeneged her and she accepted it, she had been alcohol free since. Then she mailed him xmas cards every year, in the end she was abled to drink socially and moderatley like others, and not retun to old habits. He hadnt just recverdd her, he dr had cured her.

Ahhhhh. Where is it????? I need it. Lol. If anyone can help....

Comment

Does anyone know......

That is indeed it Sheri. I remember reading that one too and finding great hope in it.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                    X