Army Thread 23rd February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cassia;1064941 wrote: I am sure you don't have four chins!!!

I hate looking at pics of myself...I always find flaws. My hubby always likes the ugly ones. I worry about his taste!

X
    That's exactly me. Mr JC will say ooh look here's a nice one of you and I'm looking to see who on earth the auld bag in the photo is.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya gang, KTAB was right about appreciating being inside when it's rainy and cold outside. We walked our little paws off today. And it feels SO GOOD to be in the cosy house. But now I'm starving! I'll be darting back and forth between the kitchen and computer.
      JC, I don' t know why but I thought you'd already met the Dublin lads?

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1064943 wrote: Oh... and that was a Xhosa greeting, JC...
        I know I learn it from a web page. Still haven't got the accent right though.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Why don't you take some new ones? You must have a camera phone and then you could text!

X
          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Yo Expat,
            Me and Mr JC have met KT,marioooooooooo and Wanna and I met Opal October 2009. This will be the first time with the gurlz.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1064948 wrote: Yo Expat,
              Me and Mr JC have met KT,marioooooooooo and Wanna and I met Opal October 2009. This will be the first time with the gurlz.
              AHHaa! That's it then. I knew I'd read somewhere that you'd met some of them!

Comment

Gotta love the girlies!! X

Comment

Cassia;1064947 wrote: Why don't you take some new ones? You must have a camera phone and then you could text!

X
                  If they had a picture they might run and hide, but I know where they're staying. I'm just going to ring when I get near the city .
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1064948 wrote: Yo Expat,
                    And I'm almost as excited as Jackie that she's going to meet them for the first time. WooHoo!! inkele:

Hiya Troopers!!! :wavin:

Mr. Tiptronic - good news about Mrs. T. I expect she'll have to be very careful of what she eats. Hope she gets some relief fast.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Yoooooooooooo hooooooooooo Stirls.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aye jc, probably best! At least then they will know you are there. Half the time people don't resemble their photos. You only have to ask Internet daters to find that out.

Hey zen and stirls...good to see ya!

Comment

Zenstyle;1064960 wrote: Quick fly-by from moi en route to a nanna nap. Yes, you heard that right. Well... I'm going to TRY to take one!

Just back from the dentist and I got a lot more than I bargained for while I was there. Apart from a new crown for the one I broke, he found a big infection lurking under one of my back teeth and he pulled the tooth. :upset: I'll need to get an implant as it is my major eating tooth and I can't do without it. So I'm off to get my script of painkillers and cosy up in bed with my swollen face and wait for the numbness to wear off.

Hope yous are all having a great Wednesday! May pop back in later from the laptop. xxx
                          Sorry to hear of your dental problems, Zenners. If you're interested in a good dentist with amazing prices, I can recommend one. You can actually fly over here, get your dental work done and still have money left over from what it would cost you in Canada. I had a root canal done last week - 150 euro. And a filling today - 40 euro. A friend of mine in Canada had a root canal done a few months ago - $800. Canadian. And my sister got a quote from a dentist who specializes in root canals and he wanted $1200. :shocked:

Hewwo JackieClaire...

Comment

You Zenners, poor you,hun:l

I suppose I'd better put me big girl's pants on and go to see my dentist.

Oh BTW if I suddenly disappear I'm legging it up to Aldi to have a look see at their make up.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1064933 wrote: Not going to plan JC. :hallo: Just need to make more effort, though I didn't think it would be this hard :upset:
                              Sorry,Reccy. Meant to get back to this. I don't think any one of us would say it was easy but it can be done. If you're not going down the home de-tox rout, it has to be planned to the nth degree. Now then get yer note book out and start planning. Toot sweet.

Recluse;1064937 wrote:
                              You were very slim and elegant in that pic of you and Sir Dylan the dog....no sign of double chins
                              You're most kind, thankyou.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Cassia;1064963 wrote: Aye jc, probably best! At least then they will know you are there. Half the time people don't resemble their photos. You only have to ask Internet daters to find that out.

Hey zen and stirls...good to see ya!:hiya: Cassia.
                                JackieClaire;1064969 wrote:

Oh BTW if I suddenly disappear I'm legging it up to Aldi to have a look see at their make up.
                                Jackie, it sounds to me like you're going all out for this meet-up. Love it!! BTW, there's an Aldi store not far from here. And lots of Lidl stores. No Tesco tho' :upset::upset:
                                Recluse;1064937 wrote:
                                You were very slim and elegant in that pic of you and Sir Dylan the dog....no sign of double chins
                                Well what was visible of her was slim and elegant. Mostly covered up by that big dogger!!!:H

:hello: Reccie...

Comment

Working...
                                X