Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd February

Evening guys

Tips can you tell me what the intensive treatment is for Mrs Ts ulcer? My sister has had one for years and suffers badly but she never does bugger all about it, refuses to see a Dr and she's a bloody nurse!

JC now I know what you look like! See you Saturday!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

stirly-girly;1064973 wrote:

Well what was visible of her was slim and elegant. Mostly covered up by that big dogger!!!:H

:hello: Reccie...
      :hallo: Hello Stirly, Cassia and Chilly. Yep that dog was huge wasn't it? Looked as though it could eat Mr and Mrs JC out of house and home!

Comment

Hey recluse -what's the word on the street?

x
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Recluse;1064976 wrote: :hallo: Hello Stirly, Cassia and Chilly. Yep that dog was huge wasn't it? Looked as though it could eat Mr and Mrs JC out of house and home!:H:HYep, I bet he could have. And always demanded the best food, being a "Sir" and all...
          Cassia;1064985 wrote:
          Hey recluse -what's the word on the street?

x
          Cassia, Reccie, see youz and all the other Army members tomorrow. Off to walk the pooch and then plead with the Sleep Fairy.

Reccie dear, why not try going to bed a bit earlier tonight - say around 2 or 3 a.m. instead of dawn. Maybe start to regulate your sleep cycle a bit. :huggy

Wishing you all good night and sweet dreams...tomorrowz
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Chill: Mrs. T is on two types of of very strong antibiotics, a type of med that suppresses the secretion of stomach acid and one other I still need to Google.

It's goodnight from me folksies. I'll see you on the morrow. Mrs. T must stay home for the rest of the week, so I need to drag my self-pitying arse out of bed at 5.00... Time to get some sleep.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Stirls - if the sleep fairy doesn't help you let me know and I will give her a talking to!!!

Comment

Cassia;1064985 wrote: Hey recluse -what's the word on the street?

x
                Sorry Cassia, didn't see your post there. Was following the goings on in the financial markets. WTI Oil hit $100 per barrel. Not going to help the price of petrol that :upset:

Oil pushes past $100 a barrel on supply concerns - MarketWatch

Comment

Night stirly & tips.

Comment

Yah, my friend just texted to say I should buy dollars. It's all this stuff in the middle easy that's pushing it u. Those poor people over there though. Must be horrendous with all the trouble. X

Comment

Working...
                    X