Army Thread 24th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cassia;1065460 wrote: Geez louise stirls. You have really been thru the mill! Good on you for stickigto your principles! I really admire that.

XxMy roots are 3/4 Irish and 1/4 Scottish. A wee bit of stubbornness in the blood, so to speak. Seriously, if I know that what I'm saying is right, nothing will get me to back down.

JackieClaire;1065463 wrote: I could always bump Oney's thread for you Cassie but it's prolly safer if I PM it.

Please hold the line.
    While you're at it, send her the link for the lizard's thread as well. On second thought, I'll do it myself. And I'll send the link to the thread I started about drinking and driving. You know the one. The one about my nephew dying that I posted and then got screamed at.

anon;1065464 wrote:
    Hiya JC
    Mrs. A, you missed me...:upset::upset::upset: I'm going to have to start posting in bright red.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Indeed an af life is the way forward!

Jc got your pm...I will read thru it after footie.

X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

JackieClaire;1065478 wrote: Yooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo Anon.

Lovely time of the year for the lakes. It's about the only place in the world you go not to get a sun tan even in July.
        BUT SO WORTH IT and spray tan so affordable these days

Comment

Make a jug of coffee you'll be up all night after you get Stirls,pm.

Mrs A it has not escaped my notice that you've put your AF date in your signature
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

HELLOO STIRLY MY HERO

Comment

JackieClaire;1065484 wrote: Mrs A it has not escaped my notice that you've put your AF date in your signature
              Always scared about doing that:thanks:

Comment

anon;1065489 wrote: Always scared about doing that:thanks:
                Took me months too, I felt like I was writing it in me own blood.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Right all...off to footie to kick some ass. Will catch up on all the chat when I get back.

X
                  'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Laters,

I keep an eye out for you on Match of the Day.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bye Cass.... Can't believe you play footy! Woo woo....:goodjob:

JC - I put my quit date to reinforce my commitment but also because when I 1st came here I LOVED to see other peoples dates, I still find it fascinating and it was a huge help and inspiration to see success stories.....
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

It's also the day I met my new doctor (Dr :h) for the first time but I really can't put that in my signature.

I used to play goalie for our bank's 5 a side team. We won a game once.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1065455 wrote: Not only have I seriously pissed people off over what I've posted, it's even been said about me that "Stirly makes mean posts". I have been yelled at, cursed at and practically told to f*ck off simply because I was stating my honest opinion.
                          Wow - that's almost unbelievable. I know you would never post anything offensive.

Hiya Stirly.

I'm back off to watch the second half of Liverpool's match. Not watching Mrs A?

Comment

Cassia;1065481 wrote: Indeed an af life is the way forward!

Jc got your pm...I will read thru it after footie.

XIt'll take you two days to read the links I sent you.:H

anon;1065485 wrote: HELLOO STIRLY MY HERONot a hero Mrs. A. I can barely run to the bus stop....
                            JackieClaire;1065498 wrote:
                            Laters,

I keep an eye out for you on Match of the Day.
                            Laters Jackie dear. Best luck with the hairdresser. Just found out I don't have to work tomorrow so may ring you up for a little (never little) chat...
                            JackieClaire;1065503 wrote:
                            It's also the day I met my new doctor (Dr :h) for the first time but I really can't put that in my signature.

I used to play goalie for our bank's 5 a side team. We won a game once.
                            You couldn't have possibly played goalie unless you were standing on Mr. JC's shoulders...:H

Troopers, am off to walk the pooch and then catch a film. Wishing you all...

Comment

Recluse;1065506 wrote: Wow - that's almost unbelievable. I know you would never post anything offensive.

Hiya Stirly.

I'm back off to watch the second half of Liverpool's match. Not watching Mrs A?
                              Reccie dear, cross post. Will send you the links so you can see for yourself. Stirly can be a little, um, er, straightforward in her posts.

Hope your team wins... Try to get to sleep before daylight.

See yaz tomorrowz.

Comment

Gorra nip out.
                                bacinabit.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X