Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

Hey Dewdrop, congratulations. You should really be proud of yourself. Rock on !
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

Congratulations!!:goodjob::goodjob:

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

Thank you Chill and everyone so much,

My life has changed immeasurably since I joined this site, I only need to go back to my first few posts to remember the depths of despair and awful place I was in 6 months ago. It?s like comparing night and day the difference is so stark. Today I am happy, confident and I have so many things in my life to look forward to but the main thing is that I am really engaging with everyone and with life itself, the next drink no longer rules my life. I am so grateful to everyone who has offered support, I?ve found it harder to find time to post as regularly as I did in the beginning but I often lurk and the advice, skills, knowledge and experience on here are simply wonderful, there are so many thoughtful and caring people.

This isn?t something I will be celebrating with family & friends, you guys here at MWO are the only folk who truly, truly appreciate what this means so I want to thank you all and I encourage everyone to give the 30 day challenge a real go, no half hearted attempts, no thoughts of modding, really commit to 30 days and it will change your life - what have you got to lose??

Dewdrop :h
        Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

Hi

Hi,

Congratulations on your 6 months.

You have done so well.

Luv Flo x
          Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

:goodjob:
            Congratulations on your six months!!!

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

Awesome!!!
              Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

AWESOME!!!!!!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

Congrats Dewdrop!! Glad you have found your way.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

oh geez Dew!! I just found this thread! Of course our Miss Chill started one for you! She's the best! Lav started one for you too so go check that out as well.
                    Again, congrats on a job very well done!!
                    :l
                    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

Congratulation Dew you are such a great person. Just wonderful. Techie
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dewdrop has 6 months AF!

Many congratulations Dewdrop.
                        You should be so proud
                        Well Done

Damo in Dublin
                        Still trying !!!
                        AF 25th June2014

Comment

Working...
                        X