Army Thread 25th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;1066012 wrote: Only for being stopped in the lobby after midnight, a babe on each arm heading upstairs.....I will say no more.
    I bet they were with envy. Those Army girls are a bunch of very good looking ladies.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Make sure you check the bathroom door re-opens once it's closed-from the outside!
      I got locked in a bathroom in a hotel about 4 years ago. And of course the rooms were pretty sound proof being a lovely establishment for business people. I was pounding and screaming for over an hour trying to reach someone. Thank God I'd called down for cream for my morning coffee. Obviously the service was not too swift but I didn't have to sleep in the tub! My hands were actually bruised from hammering on the door. So check please!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Smellin deadly but the little wispy smoke bits are getting kinda high...
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Yo RC,

I'll have that nice looking one on the far right if I may.

Gotta wait for Mr JC before any picture taking,Stirls.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello to the rest of the Army! Have a great weekend together those that are meeting up. How exciting for yous.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

one2many;1066018 wrote: Smellin deadly but the little wispy smoke bits are getting kinda high...
              Man will I laugh when that alarm goes off.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I must become friends with someone on facebook so's I can snoop and see your pictures.
                Yo JC!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

JackieClaire;1066019 wrote: Yo RC,

I'll have that nice looking one on the far right if I may.

I'll toss you for him.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1066017 wrote: Make sure you check the bathroom door re-opens once it's closed-from the outside!
                    I got locked in a bathroom in a hotel about 4 years ago. And of course the rooms were pretty sound proof being a lovely establishment for business people. I was pounding and screaming for over an hour trying to reach someone. Thank God I'd called down for cream for my morning coffee. Obviously the service was not too swift but I didn't have to sleep in the tub! My hands were actually bruised from hammering on the door. So check please!

LMAO RC! bath is actually rinning, going to check the door, never had a bath alone before...
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1066024 wrote: LMAO RC! bath is actually rinning, going to check the door, never had a bath alone before...
                      So just leave the fecking door open. Whose modesty are you protecting???
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Feckin hell! Wots goin on here - goin to read back, just innocently logged in after work right off to do my homework! Evenin all!
                        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

And then switch yer webcam on...

Oops... Did I just say that?
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1066017 wrote: Make sure you check the bathroom door re-opens once it's closed-from the outside!
                            I got locked in a bathroom in a hotel about 4 years ago. And of course the rooms were pretty sound proof being a lovely establishment for business people. I was pounding and screaming for over an hour trying to reach someone. Thank God I'd called down for cream for my morning coffee. Obviously the service was not too swift but I didn't have to sleep in the tub! My hands were actually bruised from hammering on the door. So check please!Okay RC, now you've freaked me out completely, being claustrophobic that I am.
                            JackieClaire;1066019 wrote:

Okey-dokey.

Comment

:H:H:H:H Tips.
                              Right I am hitting the long road home now, later peps.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1066033 wrote: And then switch yer webcam on...

Oops... Did I just say that?
                                I can tell that Mrs. T. is NOT looking over your shoulder tonight.:H:H
                                Hope she's feeling better BTW :huggy
                                KTAB;1066036 wrote:
                                :H:H:H Tips.
                                Right I am hitting the long road home now, later peps.
                                Have a good trip back KTAB...

Comment

Working...
                                X