Clear All

Army Thread 25th February

Hiya, Molls

Laters, KTAB!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ladies and Jellyspoons I think we may have a shout out on another thread. Not sure what to say.
      Red 1977.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Huh? fill me in!! Are u in Dublin yet jc? x
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1066030 wrote: So just leave the fecking door open. Whose modesty are you protecting???
          True enough but if it's habit to close it then better safe than sorry.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Cassia;1066044 wrote: Huh? fill me in!! Are u in Dublin yet jc? x
            Nope I'm afraid not.:upset:

I fly tomorrow morning.

Mind if Oners burns her hotel down looks like I'll have company tomorrow night.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Not sure what to say either Jackie. All those vitamins plus the sedative plus AL still in her system...

Sorry Molly, I missed you. :hello:. Don't know how I could have with such a big smiley face...:H
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1066035 wrote: Okay RC, now you've freaked me out completely, being claustrophobic that I am.
                I did go into panic mode and I wouldn't consider myself claustrophobic Stirls. It truly was horrible.:upset:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

At least it wasn't the bathroom on an airplane, Stirly...

That's not helping, is it?

***add jokey thingy here***
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

The JC family have got to be the only family on the planet that managed to lock themselves out of their bathroom on holiday in Spain.

I wish I could speak Spanish cos I'd love to know what the manager was saying under his breath.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1066051 wrote: I did go into panic mode and I wouldn't consider myself claustrophobic Stirls. It truly was horrible.:upset:I've got the freaks just thinking about it.
                      tiptronic_ct;1066053 wrote:
                      At least it wasn't the bathroom on an airplane, Stirly...

That's not helping, is it?

***add jokey thingy here***

Tips dear, I know you're just kidding. I'm trying to convince myself that I can actually get on a plane and fly somewhere fairly close by like Paris or something but even if I managed to not freak out too much on the flight by walking up and down and around, when it came time to use the bathroom, I'd have to ask a stewardess to stand guard outside so I didn't have to lock the door. I even check the locks on the bathrooms at shopping malls and stuff to make sure it's easily locked and unlocked. I haven't been home to Canada for almost 16 years and the claustrophobia thing is the reason.:upset: Last time I went, I drank myself into a stupor to get through the flight...

Comment

Jc - cool.
                        Whats the shout out on another thread? Xx
                        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

JackieClaire;1066056 wrote: The JC family have got to be the only family on the planet that managed to lock themselves out of their bathroom on holiday in Spain.

I wish I could speak Spanish cos I'd love to know what the manager was saying under his breath.
                          Maybe he was just holding his breath?
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1066056 wrote: The JC family have got to be the only family on the planet that managed to lock themselves out of their bathroom on holiday in Spain.

Explaination pleeeze. How can you do that? Was it one of those doors that have the little lever that you flip on the door handle to lock it and it was flipped and someone closed the door. I sure hope that's what happened.

Comment

Cassia;1066059 wrote: Jc - cool.
                              Whats the shout out on another thread? Xx
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...elp-48305.html

:hiya: Cassia.

Comment

stirly-girly;1066062 wrote: Explaination pleeeze. How can you do that? Was it one of those doors that have the little lever that you flip on the door handle to lock it and it was flipped and someone closed the door. I sure hope that's what happened.
                                Not quite. The lock was a bit loose to start with so when we slammed the door before we went to the beach it just locked itself. And of course with two blinking kids the 1st thing they wanted was use of the facilities and we were on the 7th floor.

Cassia, not to worry hun. She's gone off line. Hopefully to ring her doctor.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X