Ok sorry if this is tmi.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started at vit regiman two days ago. The 300mgs Thiamin, 10,0000 mgs of L Glutine, 10,000 GRAMS of vit c, and im eating 4 tblsp of soy lecithin everyday as well. Today (again, sorry) my bowel movement was very loose, I almost didnt make it! And it is flourescent yellow.
    Thats ok, right? Its prob from the vit b and c, right?

When was the last time you drank? Between drink binges I find it takes a couple of days to clear out the bad stuff before things become more regular again. Not TMI. Don't feel self-conscious. That's what MWO is about.

Comment

I do know that excess vitamin C can cause diarrhea and I know also that my B complex vitamin turns my urine a bright yellow. So I'd say that's what it's from, but I don't really know about the amounts of anything you're taking....sorry!
      ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

300mgs of B and 20,000 mgs of C

Comment

lolab is right. The b's are making your urine yellow-perfectly harmless. The C's are creating the loose stools...cut back a 1000mg per hour until the urge resides and that is your bowel tolerance level of C.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ahem, any thing that goes in comes out..... Like asparagus and what's up with that anyway!. Having said that, even vitamins are toxic at high enough doses. It could well be the C but I hope you are doing this vit regime under the supervision of someone who knows what s/he is doing. Best of luck, but be careful.

Comment

prancy;1066029 wrote: A Like asparagus and what's up with that anyway!.
              LOL!

What I meant to say is that I don't know about the doses you are taking - if they are appropriate or not...sorry for the confusion. sounds like alot of C, but I am certainly no expert.
              ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

I'm a herbalist and run my own health food store for 16 years. I am by no means an expert either but I can say for certain that the glutamine and C doses are fine. That is if they are of good quality and she titrates down to her individual bowel tolerance. The lecithin dose and thiamine may be a little heavy.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

On another post, you indicate that you are just off day 2 of a heavy binge. I know (ahem, personal experience) that alcohol can cause this as well. Just saying...

Comment

What benefits would the soy lecithin be for? I thought that was actually not a healthy thing? Curious.

Comment

I'll take a stab at answering your question Meech. If the soy lecithin is organic then it supports the myelin sheath in the body. This protects the neuronetwok. brain, organs and muscle tissue and aids in mental and cardiovascular function. The problem lies in that there isn't much non gmo soya in circulation.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                      X