Sleep help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep help?

I havent been to bed yet. I woke up yesterday after a late night binge amd havent touched a thing. Yet , these words are floating around on this page as I type them
    Its sort of getting annoying.
    Earlier my heart rate was 112bpm, my mind was 'buzzing around', i was walking funny, poor motor skills (I thought we only got those WHILE we were drunk?) lol. I was confused and couldnt remember stuff that was told to me five minutes earlier. Id put my cell down on the counter, one second later, Im like 'where did I put my keys?' my middle
    Son asked me to grab his assigment off the table and I didnt do that either, because
    I forgot he asked.

My I have 7.5mg tabs of Zopiclone from a previous about of insommnia, I tried to see if it would even do anything. It lowered my heartrate, calmed my
    Shakes, and my
    Anxiety.
    Im not uncomfortable anywhere. Only thing i still have is
    That water running down your arms and legs, only the inside instead. The words and letter are still lifting off the page and rearranging themselves but i think its related to the sleep
    Depriviation. Is it that, or withdrawl?

Sleep help?

I think you posted 10 minutes ago about taking massive doses of vitamins and asked what could be causing the runs (medical terms!). It is very possible it is the binge, not the vitamins. Or both. Alcohol in large amounts can cause that. It is just burning it's way through. Sorry, perhaps TMI.

Comment

Sleep help?

Hi Red,

Not to put too finer point on it but it sounds like AL withdrawal to me, hun. Have read through the link and see where it leads you. It is entirely possible you may have to ring your doctor.

Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms

In the meantime get plenty of fluids down you.

J x
      :l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sleep help?

Red, you're not sounding too coherent. I would get to a clinic if you don't improve after drinking tons of water. Take care.

KG

Comment

Sleep help?

KundaliniGirl;1066047 wrote: Red, you're not sounding too coherent. I would get to a clinic if you don't improve after drinking tons of water. Take care.

KG
          Agreed. Blurry vision shouldn't be messed with. And please don't drive.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Sleep help?

Unless you are now feeling a little bit better I would deffo consider medical help. I don't know the full background or the tablets you've taken but.........oh I don't know really just let you know we are thinking about you, maybe ring a doc? Take care
            Molly
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Sleep help?

Hi, I am newbie here but can maybe I can help?
              I too have taken the zoplicone, very similar to ambien in the US.
              I have experienced major hallucinations from them when I took them while drinking, to the point of being admitted to the ER.

When I first took them without drinking, they would make my vision extremely hazy to the point my walls looked like they were melting.

I also found them EXTREMELY addictive and my sleep was worse after going off them.

Just be careful with that medication. It's harmless for some but some of us have bad reactions.

Comment

Sleep help?

Wanted to add, they do lesson anxiety extremely well, all the more reason to watch them, the anxiety and insomnia comes back 10 fold after discontinuing. And all the more reason they can be addictive to us trying to abstain from or avoid alcohol...

Comment

Sleep help?

Jbelle:welcome::welcome:

Good of you to try to help someone new - welcome. You have found a wonderful place - very kind, nurturing and knowledgeable people here.

If you haven't found it already, the Toolbox is a wealth of information. Here is a link:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

KG

Comment

Working...
                  X