Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th February

Hey stirls!! Shopping all done?

Good luck tomorrow anon! Look forward to hearing the results!

Xx
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

X post bb!

Sounds yummy...what kinda fish are you using?

X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Cheeses twice, Stirly!!! That last post must have broken the record for multiquotes!

:goodjob:

Hello again, everyone else. We had some un-fecking-wanted visitors :upset:
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Recluse;1066538 wrote:

Good news about the students and Mrs T and the pecan tree tips - err..what is a pecan tree?

It's the tree which produces pecan nuts. I planted it especially for Starty - for when she comes to visit me

Recluse;1066546 wrote: Hiya Mrs A. Watch out for tree roots and such like, won't you? We don't want you breaking your ribs again. And good luck with the race - gets me breathless just thinking about running.
          Thank feck you didn't tell her to break a leg.

Ringing Cedars;1066585 wrote:
          God, Recluse, I'm cracking myself up here thinking the lurker in the corner has caused the man to lurk in his own thread!:H
          :H:H:H
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Cassia I'm using Cod ............

:hello: tips
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Cassia, stirly, tips and anyone else I haven't already said hello to.

"As long as you stay away from bathroom subjects, you can stick around..."

Wot's wrong with a bit of toilet humour?

"the peeps in the other rooms will think there's a bunch of mad women in there."

Well, they wouldn't be far wrong now, would they? :H:H:H

Comment

betty boop;1066647 wrote: Cassia I'm using Cod ............

:hello: tips
                Oh my Cod... that sounds rather good!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1066644 wrote:
                  Thank feck you didn't tell her to break a leg.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1066635 wrote: Cheeses twice, Stirly!!! That last post must have broken the record for multiquotes!

:goodjob:

:H:H
                    Just have to share this will all of you because I am over the moon here. I just got off the phone with Dublin. I talked to Oney, Jackie, Starty, Mollyka and Chill. They're just getting ready to go out for dinner.
                    The management called to say that they've had a couple of complaints from other guests about the noise coming from the girls' room. No doubt that sent them into squeals of laughter. Tips, your students probably sound like they're whispering next to the MWO ladies...:H:H
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1066635 wrote:
                      Hello again, everyone else. We had some un-fecking-wanted visitors :upset:
                      Bad luck with that Mr T. I hate it when that happens and I usually hide until they go away...

Comment

Recluse;1066656 wrote: Bad luck with that Mr T. I hate it when that happens and I usually hide until they go away...
                        That's exactly what I did. I went to our bedroom, but I had forgotten to take my lappie with me. I was stuck with last week's Time magazine and Freecell on my mobile phone.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1066653 wrote: Just have to share this will all of you because I am over the moon here. I just got off the phone with Dublin. I talked to Oney, Jackie, Starty, Mollyka and Chill. They're just getting ready to go out for dinner.
                          The management called to say that they've had a couple of complaints from other guests about the noise coming from the girls' room. No doubt that sent them into squeals of laughter. Tips, your students probably sound like they're whispering next to the MWO ladies...:H:H
                          The other guests probably think that they are all drunk!!!! :H:H:H
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

stirly-girly;1066653 wrote: Just have to share this will all of you because I am over the moon here. I just got off the phone with Dublin. I talked to Oney, Jackie, Starty, Mollyka and Chill. They're just getting ready to go out for dinner.
                            LMAO, Stirly :H:H:H
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Still Jealous!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X