Army Thread 26th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recluse;1066656 wrote: Bad luck with that Mr T. I hate it when that happens and I usually hide until they go away...Wish I could do that Reccie. But I have to open the door even tho' I don't want to cause Mr. Stirly is here. I'd like to tell them to call me an hour ahead of time or just bugger off.
    tiptronic_ct;1066657 wrote: That's exactly what I did. I went to our bedroom, but I had forgotten to take my lappie with me. I was stuck with last week's Time magazine and Freecell on my mobile phone.Well, at least you had a magazine and Freecell. Freecell is good. And try Hearts
    betty boop;1066659 wrote: The other guests probably think that they are all drunk!!!! :H
    Defo. Isn't that a hoot!!!
    tiptronic_ct;1066660 wrote:
    LMAO, Stirly
    I am as well. I can just picture each and every one of those girls...:H
    anon;1066662 wrote:
    Still Jealous!!!
    Me, too. I'm going to try really hard to be at the next meet-up. I only found out yesterday that Ryanair flies into Greece. To Volos which is only a couple of hours from here by train.

Troopers, I have to go walk the mutt and then I'm off to bed. Wishing you all...

Tomorrowz
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Alrighty, folksies

I'm going to pour myself another tall lemonade with lots of ice, then settle down to watch a DVD with the rest of the Ts.

See you on the morrow (or in 15 minutes if it's a boring movie). The title is something like "The Kids are Alright" - will check for accuracy.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Night you two. I'm off to do a spot of food shopping.

Comment

Night tips and stirly, just off to put the Cod in the oven and the chips in the actifry .... xxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Just sorting out the lasagne and pinning my number on my vest!

Comment

Good Luck tomorrow Anon :l:h:l
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X