Back in the hills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the hills

Jeez Pops, those places look stunning! You've put a greg on me, don't know if I'd ever be fit enough again for that sort of climbing, but certainly a thought! Thanks for sharing them
    Molly
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Back in the hills

Brilliant Popeye!

And what a beautiful part of the world you live in. Thank's for the pic's mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Back in the hills

WOW! Your pics were gorgeous! What a wonderful memory you created. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to go climb a mountain, or 2!

Comment

Back in the hills

Awesome pics. Living in the mountains here in Canada reminds me of my favorite thing to do in life. Hiking deep in the wilderness with amazing panorama views. I know the feeling when you reach the top. Truly spiritual and better then any booze experience. there's nothing like it.

Comment

Back in the hills

What breathtaking scenery, and what an invigorating climb it must have been. I can almost smell the air just looking at your stunning pics. Thank you so much for sharing them.
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Back in the hills

I want to be you when I grow up, Paul. Loving it!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
              X