a proper introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a proper introduction

I'm sorry. I should have introduced myself properly earlier. Just getting the layout of this place, etc. My username is taken from my home town. I grew up near Loch Tay, central Scotland and enjoy the peace of the place.

I am an unskilled worker and do odd jobs to pay my way though my passion is my music. I am into lots of different styles and play a few instruments. Just getting to grips with the digital audio world now after procrastinating for so long.

I started drinking in my late twenties, losing the discipline I was raised with, and thought I could control the binges. When I hit my mid-thirties the binges escalated until I was drinking most days (am drinking most days) to alleviate perceived boredom and the depression of my girlfriend moving away.

After looking around the site and picking up on others's cues, I ordered some milk thistle to help my liver out. I hope I can keep off the bad stuff long enough to justify the purchase. Small steps.

a proper introduction

Welcome to MWO Killin. As a fellow countryman who is very familiar with your hometown I felt compeeled to say hi and how much I love Loch Tay. I wish you the best of luck with abstaining from the drink.

Comment

a proper introduction

Another night owl... what are the chances? (laughs) Thanks for welcome medic. Aye Tay kicks Nessie's butt.

Comment

a proper introduction

Killin - you aren't a night owl - it is about the time when I would be getting up if I was in Scotland !!! I am English but live in USA - and have just got home from work. WELCOME to here. it is a wonderful site! Just keep reading and keep posting!

Hugs to you, Sun
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

a proper introduction

Hello Killin and medic (and sunny). Did someone say "night owl"? My middle name. I'm down in England (the auld enemy - sorry!) but I have a soft spot for the Scottish Highlands and also for Scotch whisky (oops!) Mmm, you're not quite in the Highlands are you?

Comment

a proper introduction

Recluse - what are you doing up too???? Or are you up from the night before?
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

a proper introduction

Up late sunny. Gone five here, so I'm guessing it's gone eleven where you are. Whereabouts in England are you from?

Comment

a proper introduction

Hi Recluse - I have PM'd you,

sun xx

Comment

Working...
                X