Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread 27th February - Oney's Birthday Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday Oney and many happy returns of the day!!! :bday7:

Twenty-one again is it? Hope you have a fantastic time with the gang - do try and stay out of trouble with the hotel management! I've been watching BBC News 24 and have been keeping an eye open for reports of the Gardai being called to a hotel in Dublin that has been flooded or burnt down! May you receive many presents and much joy and a cake with not too many candles on it from your visiting MWOters! :l

Happy birthday Oney!! I'm sure you will have a great one and you deserve it too, so you do!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

It's a good job the army doesn't often come under attack on Sunday mornings, 'cos I think it would get massacred! :upset::upset::upset: No-one on guard duty whatsoever!

Comment

... even the little Saffa hasn't raised his shiny pate ...

Comment

Recluse;1066829 wrote: It's a good job the army doesn't often come under attack on Sunday mornings, 'cos I think it would get massacred! :upset::upset::upset: No-one on guard duty whatsoever!
          so is that a challenge for a full frontal assault by the undies?

Or are we all too tired :H:H:H
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Cheeses twice - even the mauve Greeks are still in bed ....

Comment

Good morning Recluse and undies, Happy Sunday to everyone and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Oney!

Comment

Hey - good to see France is awake ...

Comment

Morning expat, tawny and missy. No sign of life from Dublin, so I reckon it's there for the taking, but I don't think the undies are in any position to launch a full frontal assault at the mo...

Comment

Happy Birthday, Oney, hope you have a good'un.

Well, Undies, shall we take over the Northern Hemisphere threads? Aim for World Domination?
                    CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Awake Tawny! Just need more coffee. I have to finish uploading Tigger photos today-he's leaving tomorrow:upset:. He did make it to your request place (Rodin) And that hotel you spoke about seems incredible! Maybe we can have a meetup here! But we'll all have to win the lotto to stay there more than one night or so, he,he!

Comment

Good morning Wreckstar, Missy, Froglet, Expat & CW

Fantastic to see the barracks bursting at the seams with visitors!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONEY!!!! This is an extra-special one, so enjoy!!! :h:l:h

I hope everyone had a fabulous time last night! Can't wait for an update.
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Tips! Pug dog calls... backinabit

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONEY!!!!!!! (old girl) :l
                            Who at the moment is laying in her pit giving out to the hotel staff about lack of internet which is fine now...obviously

A fecking amazing time had last night. It was lovely to meet JC and Bandy and to see Molly, KTab, Chillywilly. A great fun night with loads of laffter. Oh and a call from management to keep the noise down in our room
                            I love it over here, if I had to choose a city to live in, here would be it
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1066850 wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONEY!!!!!!! (old girl) :l
                              Who at the moment is laying in her pit giving out to the hotel staff about lack of internet which is fine now...obviously

A fecking amazing time had last night. It was lovely to meet JC and Bandy and to see Molly, KTab, Chillywilly. A great fun night with loads of laffter. Oh and a call from management to keep the noise down in our room
                              I love it over here, if I had to choose a city to live in, here would be it
                              YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONEY.
                              So you lot in Dublin brought the change in the Irish Government
                              Have a lovely day everyone and keep fingers crossed that I do not trip over when doing my half marathon this morning:H

G'day to the Antipodean contingent

Love to the Army wherever they are SA France, Scotland etc.:h

Comment

Working...
                              X