X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th February

Thank feck your Mom is OK, Stirly :l

:hallo: again all.

Jeepers, Reccie: you're becoming such a gentleman. Looks like Mistress Mauve has you under her thumb :goodjob:

If I was religious, I think I would have been headed for hell. My dinner was sinfully good. 4 slices of Nutella toast & coffee. Yum
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

anon;1067691 wrote: Just sent you a picture JC . End of the race knackered but happy
      Got it. You look fab.

Shall I stick in the the thread tomorrow.

Yo Tippers.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1067679 wrote: Still no photos of the weekend So do I have to join FB?
        I second that. Pls can some kind soul put us pictorially-underpriviledged folks out of our misery? :upset::upset::upset:

Edit - hiya tips!

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1067701 wrote: Thank feck your Mom is OK, Stirly :l

Jeepers, Reccie: you're becoming such a gentleman. Looks like Mistress Mauve has you under her thumb

If I was religious, I think I would have been headed for hell. My dinner was sinfully good. 4 slices of Nutella toast & coffee. Yum Thanks Tips.

Mr. Reccie really is quite the gentleman. He just pretends not to be sometimes....

As for you, you are defo going somewhere if you keep eating like that. Four slices?:shocked:
          Recluse;1067703 wrote:
          I second that. Pls can some kind soul put us pictorially-underpriviledged folks out of our misery? :upset::upset::upset:
          Here you go - I posted this on the Testbed forum a while ago after being asked to have instructions available for members who don't know how to do it. If you have any questions, just PM me...
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f7...wol-47530.html
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1067704 wrote:
            Here you go - I posted this on the Testbed forum a while ago after being asked to have instructions available for members who don't know how to do it. If you have any questions, just PM me...
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f7...wol-47530.html
            Thanks stirly - think you might have misunderstood though. I was hoping someone would send Mrs A and me some pics of the weekend's proceedings in Dublin as neither of us do FB...

Comment

Recluse;1067708 wrote: Thanks stirly - think you might have misunderstood though. I was hoping someone would send Mrs A and me some pics of the weekend's proceedings in Dublin as neither of us do FB...
              I didn't misunderstand. Not one little bit. So there...:stomper:

Well, maybe a wee, tiny bit...

Comment

anon;1067691 wrote: Just sent you a picture JC . End of the race knackered but happy
                JackieClaire;1067702 wrote:
                Got it. You look fab.

Yo Tippers.
                Ditto to what Jackie said. She sent me the photo. You look wonderful - lovely big smile!!

Comment

JackieClaire;1067702 wrote: Got it. You look fab.

Yo Tippers.
                  After much thought YES :H
                  Do not want to frighten off any potential runners

Comment

stirly-girly;1067709 wrote: I didn't misunderstand. Not one little bit. So there...:stomper:

Well, maybe a wee, tiny bit...
                    :H:H:H

Mrs JC has kindly stepped up to the plate and promised to send some pics. Mrs A, can I see the pic of you at the finishing line? My dad used to be an athlete. He was also in MI5 for a bit...

X-post anonandon

Comment

Hand on while I polish me halo,Reccy.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1067712 wrote: Ach... old age doesn't come alone. Don't worry about it! :H:H *ducking*Someone posted here the other day that 40 is OLD!! Then JC goes to Dublin and tells me she was the oldest one at the meet up. I'm older than she is so right about now I'm starting to feel weelee, weelee older. Thank goodness Mrs. A is here. But then, even tho' she's older than me, she's in great shape and I'm not...:upset::upset:
                        JackieClaire;1067722 wrote:
                        Hand on while I polish me halo,Reccy.
                        :H:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1067727 wrote: Aww there there Stirly! You look great so don't worry about it! As for 40 being old... well! Harumph! (I do remember when I thought 40 was old... my how things change!)

Mrs A... JC sent me your pic... you look bloody great! Full of health and vitality! (I know I wouldn't be bouncing in with a big grin after running 13 1/2 miles... I'd be rolling around on the sidewalk shouting for an ambulance. That's presuming I'd make it to the finish line! :H
                          I'd be rolling around on the sidewalk whispering for an ambulance...

Just talked to my Mom a few minutes ago. They're on their way to get her belongings out of the wrecked van and then going back home. She sounded really chirpy actually but then she is always a positive person. So thankful to have gotten off with just minor scrapes and bruises.

Am off to walk the dogger and then to bed. Wishing you all

And a lovely afternoon/evening to Zenny...

Tomorrowz, troopers.

Comment

Nighters, Stirls.:l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all,
                              Just had another positive phone call with a recruiter in NYC.

It's coming, I can feel it!

Hope you are all well!

X
                              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Hey Guys,

Stirly, I am SO sorry to hear about your Mum's accident hon, Thank God she is ok xx
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X