Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and International Guests, March 2011

blondie;1087733 wrote: Hi Miss B
    I recall that little saying from school too, except ours was "if at first you don't succeed, in with the wellie to the heid" (head). It was a genteel establishment. Truly!
    sounds like you went to school in Scotland then :H:H
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy good to be back on my feet.

We have wisteria at our new place but it had been cut right back so this year it has done nothing but grow incredibly long tendrils. I hope it will flower this spring. Also planted a tiny sprig of jasmine. It died so I'll get some more.

Hi there Ruby wow... growing wild wisteria. It must be a lovely sight.
      OK out of here.

Wonder what mystery thread name we'll have tomorrow.......

Comment

blondie;1087733 wrote: "if at first you don't succeed, in with the wellie to the heid"

See ... here we go again with the genteelisms.

It's not a wellie. It's a bloody Wellington
        . And "heid" is a nice way of saying "gonads".

My friend, Mrs.Google, told me so. She never lies.

Comment

Missy, chooks will cluck anywhere here as long as I keep the coyotes, 'coons, possums, etc. away. Your pic is GORGEOUS!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rags, son's backyard is just DRAPED with it now, all wild. And our white dogwood is blooming, so there are colors everywhere. Will go take pics in the next day or so. I'm having a terrible case of insomnia, and don't want to do anymore scrubbing right now. It's not even midnight Weds here, anyway.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1087741 wrote: Missy, chooks will cluck anywhere here as long as I keep the coyotes, 'coons, possums, etc. away. Your pic is GORGEOUS!!!
              not my pic Ruby-darl! Is Rags'!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Sorry, you're right. I'm posting in the dark here now! :H Should try to sleep, the roosters crow early!!
                sigpic

Comment

Anyway, this is how our yards look now with the stuff. We can't KILL it off!!
                  The Beauty of Wisteria: A Wild, Lovely, Romantic, Troubled Perennial Vine - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm ... I always think all's well in the world when Reggie's in the house.

Comment

I actually don't mind talking to selfs.

But hey ... have any of youse gone out to look at the sky tonight?

Unbe-fusking-lievable. The thickest blanket of stars I've ever seen.

Nighters.

Comment

Yo! Fruity!

Great to see you feeling better Rag's!

Techie, looking gooooood!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The star's baby, the star's..........

Night Tawny.

What's the number of that pussy whisperer?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

So tired and so much to do!

Tomorrow, son and his friend are going to cook up some treats for us to take camping. All I have to do is provide the ingredients. Before that, though, I have the gym, son's ears have to be syringed, packing to be done, etc etc..

I have read back on today's news. Hello and Goodnight to all. I'll have another look at some point tomorrow.

xx
                            CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Rags;1087731 wrote: Hello all Undies,

Gee, first a big big apology from me to all of you for not having been here the past week.
                              I?ve been staying up in Sydney on and off with a friend in need, so couldn?t get on to a computer up there. Plus have loaded myself up with a fair bit of stuff and am now running round stressed and disorganised. It will all settle by mid April and I?ll be back to what passes for normality for me.
                              I?m going to have to get roaming internet or something.
                              Now, to catch up on events of the past week.

Angel, I just adore the Kooka. Beautiful.

Bridge, I am so sorry I haven?t been here to give you a bit of support with the huge problem with your friend. What a shame our aftercare is non existent for her. Would she benefit from knowing about MWO?
                              Please don?t go knocking yourself silly over her. You can only do what you can do. Here?s a huge hug for you.

Ficks, what a beaut rose bush. I hate pruning, whilst mr rags will actually run the bloody mower over plants to prune them! Where abouts did you go Sydney Wildflower Nursery?? Nah, they?re too pricey. Would lurve to have some, but ALL my Leptos I?ve ever had at any the places I?ve live ALWAYS get the dreaded webs all over them and usually cark it?. Like the 3 I planted a few months ago. When I can get there I lurve the Forestry Commission Nursery at Cumberland State Forest up in Sinney

Sapph and Mr G. I been feeling pretty shitty, (like walking out of the Doobies!) But almost 100% now..

Mr G? you mentioned Randy pauch. I bought his book a coupla weeks ago.

Tawn, just look at those beautiful pears and apples? how did they turn out?
                              Oops. Just read about the tyre change.

Hey Beags, Popeye used to call that ?drink o?clock time? It?s a horrible ingrained habit. I had it every day when I walked into the kitchen to start dinner. Took ages to work strategies to stop.

Missy! Poiple is one colour I wear most of the time. I even got our old house rendered poiple?. But Mr Rags won?t let me paint this one? drat.

Aspy, that is great news about your daughter..

Now, I'm going to be off air until Sunday night. Going over the mountain this evening, helping kill some blackberries and do an inventory (how bloody exciting) .

Lastly, Reggie, what brand of steam mop do you have? i want to get one next month when my allowance comes through.
                              I love this house...I love purple...is this your house Ragsy Babes????
                              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Sweet Reg, we do listen, we just dont hear sometimes! its all there possumbottoms, running off post haste to buy the mop before i gets in trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                                X