The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dear Swaney hang in there you are stronger then you think, I to have gotten into therapy and know I need it. Thank God you are off the booze I wish I could say the same but I keep trying. You have a lot of friends here that all care for you very much so slow down and the Lord will guide you like he guides us all. Take care lots of love and prayers

Comment

Oh, sweet Swannie, I am so very sorry you have been so hurt by so many people in your life! I can imagine how hard it is to trust anyone, but please know how much we love you! I have been praying for you daily and it sounds like you are doing great! Just don't try to do it all alone, when you have people here that want to help you! We all want and need to be loved! Thank you for sharing so much of your sweet heart! We love you, Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

SSH your post was very brave and I'm proud of you for taking that step and also proud of everyone here for creating the environment for us to post are hearts. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Swannie, It ia great to see posting again,You will get stronger each day as long as you and me and all of us stay away from the devil's piss booze! Im no way cured but just taking it 1 day at a time that's all we can do... and i feel so much better then i did 2 weeks ago wishing you all the best this new year. Trucker

Comment

Swan, my son always said he hated that I could talk to someone and know a lot about them! :H He STILLS hates when I'm right about people (you KNOW I always think I'm right!! :H) I understand and accept your reluctance, but you have my solemn promise everything I say is with honesty and love. No ulterior motives. And I will be your champion any time, help you learn to trust the world again. I just LOVE that you're back, love.
            Great conversation with Grate and Truck. Can you believe thaey think I have an accent?? :H
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OK, I felt bad, so I bathed Sadie. Also performed a gross little task I won't elaborate on that all dogs need. TOO yucky to talk about. But they're done, for 6 months or so. Hubs gets the honors next time. EEEEeeeeeeeUUUUUuuuuuuWWWWWWWW!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Howdy mates ! Just chillin' ! Ha! I'm still here.....just can't get on as much. Hope you keep Jammin' man ! Ha! Tony
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

There's my man!! How's Rose??
                  sigpic

Comment

Ruby, you, an accent ???? Naw... I'm sure everyone laughed at my video with the way I talk, so countryfide! (one of Rog's words) I always take Chloe to the groomer to do that! It's worth any amount of money! lol Tony, how is your training going? When do you start getting a paycheck? I hope your wife is doing well, although I know she is miserable! Swannie, I hope you will trust and accept our love, because we do love you so much! Sunni, I hope you can get some rest tonight before going back in so early. Thank you so much for the recommendation on the pots and pans. I found a good set to get. Bill, I hope you are still planning to go to the movie tonight and have a great time. Ya'll, we gotta find Bill a nice woman. He is a great guy with a big heart! Where is MB and the others missing? Ruby, I love you and where is our ROGER??? Can you believe we are sitting by a fire? It got kinda cool with all this rain. We ate a big walmart pizza. They're really good. No one will dare deliver a pizza to us down here! lol Well, I hope everyone has a good evening. Love, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

hey there iad always great seeing you psot buddy hope all is well and wifey doing much better ..
                      well some good news on the home front one job came in and will be ready to start on monday ..the lady and we'll call her the watcher has to pick up the rest of the tile and some other things ..so im a happy camper now..
                      swanny im so happy to see you having trust in us we wont let yopu down .. just try our best to pick you and help you on your way to finding your way out ..
                      ruby ill send you what i have so far on the rough drawing and after planing had to make it a 20x24 ...
                      well looks like everyone is doing good so keep it going..but come out come out where ever you are ..you MIA'S REPORT IN PLEASE stay strong and keep shiting faorward and thinking positive
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I am home!!! A long but productive day at work.
                        I think I must be a horney old woman since the guy I hired to run my maintenance dept. is only 24 and sooooooo cute. He has the most beautiful blue eyes....sigh
                        Swannie...my heart is breaking for you. There is no judgement here. After all the stupid, irresponsible shit I have done the past few years, I am in NO position to judge anyone. You are safe here and we all care about you.
                        Vicks...have fun with your daughter. I am glad I have boys so I have no wedding to pay for!!
                        Nora...the verb...too funny!!
                        YAY Rog- glad you got some work. If you do it naked you may be able to charge double!!
                        Mimzey - all I can say is I love you and I glad you bathed the baby. I do the same thing....I let Hubs THINK he is in charge.
                        Hey Biz - good to see you. We will get there....I promise.
                        Tony - always happy to see you. You are such a good Hubs!!
                        Sunni Bunni...my precious big sister....come home and get some rest.
                        Off to my favorite place.....Netflix!! Headphones on and time for some BBC television.
                        See ya'll in the morning..
                        xoxoxo Jan
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Everyone fed, groomed, nasties finished. Time to rest, watching an oldie, 'Life or Something Like It'. One of the Angelina Jolie's I like, before she went bat s^#t. Funny, thoughtful, good old thing to watch instead of the usual sitcom fare, which gags me. And nice to stretch out and rest. Hubs off this weekend, so there will be some stress. Have a great night, all my peeps. Hubs will be chiding me to get offline soon and rest. Great talking to so many of you today. Love you guys!!!:l
                          sigpic

Comment

sick of being sick;1070261 wrote: Ruby, you, an accent ???? Naw... I'm sure everyone laughed at my video with the way I talk, so countryfide! (one of Rog's words) I always take Chloe to the groomer to do that! It's worth any amount of money! lol Tony, how is your training going? When do you start getting a paycheck? I hope your wife is doing well, although I know she is miserable! Swannie, I hope you will trust and accept our love, because we do love you so much! Sunni, I hope you can get some rest tonight before going back in so early. Thank you so much for the recommendation on the pots and pans. I found a good set to get. Bill, I hope you are still planning to go to the movie tonight and have a great time. Ya'll, we gotta find Bill a nice woman. He is a great guy with a big heart! Where is MB and the others missing? Ruby, I love you and where is our ROGER??? Can you believe we are sitting by a fire? It got kinda cool with all this rain. We ate a big walmart pizza. They're really good. No one will dare deliver a pizza to us down here! lol Well, I hope everyone has a good evening. Love, Vicki
                            Vick, your speech is pretty! I felt badly for the poor little finches when Miss Cardinal chased them all away from your bird feeder! Why do cardinals have to be so greedy?

Comment

We had a big red male cardinal who spent a year attacking the rear-view mirror of Hub's truck. Called the county ext office and they said after mating season he would quit, but he didn't!! Pecked the gasket nearly off! :H He went after anything reflective. Think he had brain damage from beating his head on the mirror, cause he wouldn't stop, even when we walked up on him. Too funny, really. Don't know what finally happened to his crazy ass.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone, it is the weekend, yahoo!

SOBS, yes I am ice fishing, good guess. It looks like a few weeks remain to our season, we got four inches of snow.

Today is the one day of the year, when I go ice fishing with some friends, without my children. I will miss having them, but it nice to not have to make the fire, get the hot chocolate, change the mits, take for pee breaks...on my own, I can fish in the cold windy places, and move frequently to new spots etc. A lot of my buds will be boozing it up, I have a case of club soda ready to go.

Take care everyone,
                                Hill
                                Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X