Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

RC - your Box is full!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

GM Everybody, Goin rain all day...who care's im sober!Everyone have a great day.

Comment

Hi all
        Rain here too, might not get to play outside today. Kids been having a great time with netflix through the wii. Not much happening. Ongoing yard projects and kid stuff...b

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1070960 wrote: RC - your Box is full!!!
          Who cares-I'm sober! LOL good one Trucker!
          Asked daughter what the roads were like cuz I got a little spooked last week. Did a 90 degree slide down a grade as I rounded a corner in town. (No fender benders or bumper thumpers though.) She said roads were slushy but just take my time. I said yes mom, I promise. lol
          Whatever you'all are up to I wish you a grand day! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

You be careful, RC!! You sound so excited about your trip. I hope you have a great time today, love.
            Can't get moving yet. I'm so lazy!! Hubs brought me breakfast again - I'm starting to worry what he's up to!!! :H
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning one and all ... got a funny story to tell does everyone rememeber saturday night live well picture getting a phone call first thing in the morning from a chinese lady saying roger you my nabor and i need that shower done you got the job and yes you get the price because you my nabor .. like ms swan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WJ1_i3iW7k[/video]]YouTube - miss swan at the dmv and needed a good luagh in the morning
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning, family! I lost my internet all day yesterday due to the heavy rain. We are about to leave to go to my daughter's, where I will spend the rest of the day shopping with her and watching her try on wedding dresses! Roger, that video was hilarious! Glad you got a new toy. I know how men are with their toys, even the ones to work with! RC, please be careful driving on those roads and enjoy your trip with your daughter. Swannie, I am so sorry you are struggling. Just focus on taking care of yourself by eating and getting lots of rest and take one day at a time. You can do it! MB, I would throw a fit if my hubby went to a bar, but atleast he is not drinking in front of you, making the temptation harder. I wouldn't recommend fantasizing over boy toy, it will get you in trouble eventually, so stay away from that! You are doing so good, just hang in there! Tony, I am so excited you are loving your training and considering working there! Trucker and Bird, enjoy your lazy, rainy day and maybe, watch some movies. Ruby, I don't think your sweet hubby has a motive. I think he is genuinely worried about your health, just as we are. PLEASE eat and rest and stop cleaning and looking after everyone else, including us. Take good care of yourself, because you are such a treasure and we want you around for a long time! Everyone else, I hope you have an awesome day! I will miss you all and will be back on wednesday. Love, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Jeez....I should never have said anything about Boy Toy....I promise I won't do anything Vicki!!!
                  Just waking up slow.....Roger I ended up watching about six Ms Swan videos...what a riot!!! I have never heard of her.
                  Going to run to grocey store soon and then do the pile of work I brought home.
                  I watched "Howard's End" last night...what a beautiful movie. BBC always makes me think of Swannie and Sunni.
                  I have been reading the" Big Book" this morning and discussing it with Hubs. It really helps me to talk to him so openly...he is very supportive of anything I want to do.

Hope everyone has a happy Sober Sunday
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:H MB!! I'm not interested in being a cougar either!! Housebreaking one is enough!! It's SO good you can talk to hubby. It does help to get that support.
                    Years ago I had a tag painted of my Wolfgang, the best dog anyone could ever have. It's been lost, and Hubs found it today in his shop. Made me cry, seeing his beautiful old face again.
                    Vick, I remember all those shopping trips. I HATE shopping!! After the trauma of finding her dress (I wanted her to wear mine, but bought the $1500 one she had to have! Then later, she says 'I should have worn your dress Momma! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!) I did draw the line at paying $400 for a veil. I made my veil, and my dress cost $125. Anyway, we walked in to Macy's, I went to the clearance rack, bought a beautiful ivory beaded tea-length on the cheap. Her colors were peach and ivory, and new MIL wore a shockingly blue dress! My momma was scandalized! :H
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning everyone ! Just a lazy Sunday for me ( I hope.....ha!) How you like that leg shot ! Ha! Keep Jammin' man !
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

You're quite the kitten, Tony!! :H Is Rose out of bed yet? I bet she'll be super cautious about falling now. I know I am! I creep around like an ancient sage. (Shut up, Sun!!) My balance is so bad, and I hoped it would get better not drinking, but has a lot to do with my med condition, I know. I just have to be much more careful, and TMB is SUCH a great help to me. I depend on her so much, and she's always by my side. And Hubs points out painted lines on the street, so I don't trip. He's a good 'un, think I'll keep him. I fell off a ladder once, hit the cast iron stove on my way down. He stood over me and said 'What the hell did you do now??' before he picked me up. He DOES look after me, we just have a funny relationship with each other. One time, I saw the BIGGEST spider ever, and screamed. He yelled from the living room 'Do you need something?' Wanted to choke his eyes out and feed him the spider!!!! He'll tell you in a heartbeat I'm the tough one, but he's my go-to backup. SIL says the same thing about our daughter.
                        I've been such a toad today. Walked around outside w/Hubs, but it's cold and grey today. But the trees are blooming (I'll send picks) and I've been reading gardening magazines, getting antsy. Bird and I are just a couple hours away from each other (Georgia's a big state) but her weather is much more tropical than mine. She's south of the fall line, I'm North. Hope to get back to the cabin next week.Now it's time to plan our meet. I'm going to throw out a couple of dates, and I expect you ALL to make the effort to be there. Otherwise I'll get Mimzy crazy, and you DON'T want me coming after you!! This is important! You all missed my birthday, so make it up to me!!! There's SO much to do, or not to do, just sit on the deck, eat good food. Gotta make this work, peeps. You'll be sorry if you miss it!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sunny day...ventured outside in the garden to pick some daffodils xx

Comment

Good morning family. I just skimmed thru the posts. I haven't had a chance to read them all. I'm trying to keep up.
                            I am at my parents and this is where I belong. I just feel like I am home. I love them so much. I have really been blessed.
                            I'll try to keep up here & post when I can. Just know that I am thinking about you all. :h

Jan - I saw that you are planning on attending a women's AA meeting. I have started attending one also and I am getting to really enjoy it. At first I forced myself to go but now I sort of miss it when I don't go. I have tried several different meetings and that one I clicked with.
                            This is none of my business but I am just wondering. Does hubs get upset when you drink because you drink too much? Or is he upset when you have one beer? Since he is going out with his friends, I just wondered what his rational was. My hubby would stop at one beer, I was not good at that.

RC - Enjoy your time with your daughter.

Vicki - Have fun with the wedding planning.

Swannie - just saw that you went outside. :goodjob:

Rubes - Have a relaxing day.

Love you all and sorry that I haven't caught up with everyone. I'll get back on later. Think it's time to challenge my Dad to a game of dominoes.
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good afternoon Jamers I am here sitting at a raininey open house. Today is a biter sweet day
                              Our son Ryan would have been 19 years old today. It is a celabration of life and to know fragial life realy is. We Thank God for the 5 months 18 days and 9 hours we had with him and we know we have an angel in heaven Take care everyone and enjoy the day

Comment

Hi everyone - Biz I am sad about today for you....hugs. Nora - have fun at your parents. Swannie - I am so envious - daffs from the garden - as everyone here knows, I am waiting, scissors in hand!! They are so pretty and brighten any room up - enjoy them my friend. We don't have any rain today - guess you have the rain that we had Vicki and Bird? Today is quite nice out - chilly but sunny now and then. I have just finished the last of the carpets - I am always so pleased when I do this - good job finally finished. Jan - nice that you are enjoying The Big Book - I have never actually looked at it - will see if we have one at work, but am not sure if we do. That is good about you going to an AA meeting - I look forward to hearing about it.

Rog - I vaguely recall Miss Swan but was so laughing out loud at her video! Like Jan, I will go back and watch more - she is hilarious!! That was a really good start to the day - thank you.

ruby - good day to you too - how nice, breakfast in bed again! wow - as someone else said - maybe he is just a little worried 'cos you have lost some weight and haven't been feeling too swift? Even when I was really sick (with chemo), hubs didn't bring me breakfast in bed!! Actually, he had no idea what to do so did nothing!! :H

Good day to you Bill - lovely too see you posting and keeping us up to date with you. And amazing on your AF !! Go you - we are all so proud of you. :l RC - thinking of you today and hoping that your meeting with your daughter goes off well - be careful on those icy roads!!

Grateful - time to come out! The water is fine....... Vicki - good luck with the wedding dress shopping - YUCK. like Rubes, I hate shopping. I can't think of much worse! anyway hopefully your daughter will find something - she will look beautiful whatever she wears!!

Anyway I am off to start putting the house back together and put the carpet machine away. hugs to all, and have a wonderful day all of you.

love, Sun xx
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X