The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been ultra depressed, peeps. Thanks to you who've asked after me. RC, I'm out of the loop ....hope you're doing okay. :l

Comment

Hey All! Just in from court and a funeral. My case was put forward til the other party files his defense claim now. ARGGG The judge actually closed the court room down for the funeral. Local lawyer--lovely soul. Thanks all for your notes and prayers. Still digesting my new "bomb".
      Good luck to your son T. Safe trip Ruby and nice to see you fennel. Hugs to my Sunshine and Trucker! Hill careful on the ice these days. Are we even close in Canada? Glad you got the dresses all sorted Vicki. Ok...off for some food and nose to the grind.
      Happy Friday to you all! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Fennel sorry my post probably sounded trite--you are in my thoughts. hugs!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good morning, family! I didn't sleep much the night I got home, because I was so tired, but last night, I slept 13 hours! Roger, I prayed for Anthony last night. How did he feel he did? Fennel, sweetheart, why do you feel depressed? Do you wanna share with us? I pray that you feel better. RC, you had a busy morning! I don't know what your "bomb" was, but you sound better. Grateful, I know you have Addison today so enjoy yourself! Trucker, love and hugs to you, wishing you a good day. Ruby, please wait on that nap till you get back home. MB, today is Friday! Hope you get some rest this weekend! Love and hugs to everyone else! I'm about to go to Walmart to grocery shop. Check in later. I hope everyone has a good day! Love, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

V E R Y slow day here. :H Gawd, what a day. Good one, actually. I actually left with MIL at 10:15, service at 12. We arrived just before 11. NO ONE THERE! MIL was astounded we were there. Score 1 for Mimzey!! She kept saying 'He said at least 2 1/2 hour drive'. So a few minutes later, some of the church members arrived, and I took her in and left her with some other little old ladies to torture. :H Oh, she had to find a bathroom, so I took here and SHE DIDN'T CLOSE THE DOOR! I did, then stood outside so no one (who?) would go in. Service was good, long. And good old friend sat with us too. Lovely (long) service, then I put her in the car cause she was tired, went back in to deliver some messages to some people she wanted me to. Met a group of old friends and we all hugged and talked a bit, then home to the nursing home. She was still talking about my navigator, how quick it was to get there. Nursing home: She needs to go to the bathroom, so we go to the room, where my oldest friend is there with her mom, but MIL can't use it so they leave me with her mom (alzheimers) and are gone 20 minutes. Do you know how long that is with an alzheimers patient?? Finally come back with ANOTHER alzheimers patient friend of MIL. The conversation was incredible. I turned to my friend, said 'promise me, if I get that first, shoot me.' On the way home, MIL told me how she had to help FIL try to move a car (remember, they're 85) and it nearly turned over, with her in it, and hurt her leg. In summation: I am resigning from this family.
            Since I never dress up, Hubs took my pic (he's home sick again). So this is the look of a woman dragged behind a runaway MIL all day.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vick, glad you got some rest, hon. I'm so wound up sometimes I can't sleep too.
              RC, hope you're a little more relaxed now than at the beginning of this new bomb of info. Have you sent me that address??
              Sweet fen, is there anything I can help you with? I'm going to PM you my phone #, and please call me any night after 9 (or during the day before 3.) Of course, that time doesn't apply if you need to talk.
              Fed the creature from the sick lagoon, so now I can actually do some of the things I needed to do today. Never got to my important paperwork today, so tomorrow I guess.
              Ya'll be good to yourselves, OK? You know I care about you all.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Nice pic of you Rubes. Where is everyone?? I'm a bit chuffed at the way life twists and turns right now. My court appearance today ended not favourably in the expected sense (I was hoping it to be OVER) but I did make an unexpected connection at the funeral that may turn out to be awesome. I like to think it's this man's way of spreading his love for people.
                Hope everyone is well and shifting! xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi - I AM HERE along with my daffs!!! I love having some flowers beside me. RC - glad that some good came from today. Fen - so sorry that you are feeling down still - anything we can do - send some acorns? Actually, that is silly - I have no idea where I would find acorns at this time of year!! Vicki - thank you for your cards! Did you get the stuff I sent back to you? Hope you did - I sent it a while ago...... Ruby - sorry, but I did have a chuckle at your day!!! Probably not the right reaction, but couldn't help it. :H Hey - I worked! Think I would rather have had my day actually. LOL That pic is amazing - I was surprised it was you actually. And having said that I am shutting my mouth. There all all MANNER of things going through my mind that I want to say but am going to be really really good. Love you Ruby :l

Jan - how was your day today? And Grateful - I must e-mail you my friend! swannie - how are things today? Jan made a mess and I think it was RC too that left a bit of a mess, not that I would say anything..... but if you could see your way to popping in for just half an hour or so, we would so appreciate it. If you don't feel up to it, I will tidy up after them so either way is fine. you just take care of you okay? love and hugs to you Swannie :l:h

OH MY GOSH - hubs just got in and has brought me some stuff from the lab. My doc put in for a test and hubs has picked up the instructions and - gulp - equipment???? I is a brown paper bag and has a little plastic tube in it with scoop thing!!!!

think I am off for now

hugs, Love, Sun XXXX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Fuck,(sorry for profane language) dear heart--can you clean up after Sunni please??? sorry that was way wonky....
                    Seeing as the dear heart implicated me, I must respond, as I am able....
                    I don't like what I just read!!! Why the tests?? pm me
                    Where is everyone???

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Mama home and tired and eating McDonald's.....have not read back yet, but Fennel I am worried you are so depressed. What's wrong baby?
                      Have to work tomorrow too, but will check in
                      I love you all and I am here....just slammed
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sunni..why are we testing your poo poo? I don't want to worry about you too. You are my rock

Comment

RC - I am thinking of you, love!!

Comment

Just taking it easy today ! Ha! Hope everyone is still jammin' ! The wife is starting to to put weight on her bad leg. couple more weeks and I hope she'll be getting around again. I got my first VA check for my training program at the Hospital. Feels good to get a check once more. We'll keep fighting the good fight...stay sober ! Tony
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

What's going on with our family??? Sunny-you need to let us know what this test is about or I won't be able to sleep and how come you have daffodils and I don't.....RC-I don't know what the new bomb is, but I don't like it...I hope it will all get sorted out one way or another....Fen-talk to us. Why are you depressed? Of course, I'm not one to talk....there are times when I am depressed and I have NO idea why. It happens to the best of us...but it helps to talk about it. You know we all care about you and respect your cute little squirrelly self.
                              Vicki...I'm glad you are home. Thank you for the cards....I hope you got my email. Ruby...you are so beautiful and you do NOT look as old as Sunny says you are:H. That was really nice that you took your m-i-l to the funeral. I just can't figure out how your BIG heart fits into that tiny body. Jan....how are you, hun? Why do you have to work tomorrow?

Anyway, I was just supposed to be doing a quick check in...I was really sick yesterday (I have no idea how Ruby's sick husband got me sick!)....and I stayed in bed most of the day...I did drag myself into work today, though. I'm taking the night off from Addy but will get her tomorrow morning.

I hope you all have a wonderful night and sleep tight and please don't let those darn bed bugs bite!!!

Tony-just saw you pop on.....YEA for your 1st check! Congratulations! I'm really glad to hear that your wife is doing better too...just in time for Spring.
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

MY POOP IS FINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X