The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really sorry about your dog Rubes, I went through it last year and it's horrible I know xx

Comment

Good morning Jammers. Quiet reflection for me these days. Be well.... xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

So sorry about gator, Rubes. :l

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dog Rubes...RIP Gator xx
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

good morning ... ruby so sorry about gator .. he was a kool dog ..
            well im running late .. stay stron g and keep shifting forward ...
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning friends. Thank you again for all your posts. Things seem a little better today, the other pooches are stuck to me like glue, so if they dont make me break my neck tripping on them, we'll be OK. In a funny way I have to wonder if their behavior the last few days hasn't been because they knew something we didn't.
              Bird, I've been missing you!! It's supposed to be in the 80's here this weekend! Unfortunately, too many people today don't understand about gardening, and put out tender plants on the first warm day. We've had snow in April within the last 20 years, and 2 years ago we had a late hard freeze that prevented any of my fruit trees and shrubs from bearing that summer. I have lots to do in my yard before planting anyway!
              Have to have a conversation soon with my brother which could be trouble, but can't be helped. People, NEVER leave your children something together. It's a HUGE mistake.
              Much to do today, errands to run. Hubs is taking off after today so we can get ready for our grand's visit this weekend. We're excited!
              Have a good day, friends. RC, some days, reflection is good for the soul.
              :l
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wow-how did it get to be afternoon already? Well, then, good afternoon all my sweet friends. It's nice and sunny in this part of PA now...we did have rain this morning just like Trucker said. It's supposed to be in the 70's on Friday and I am off!!! So I will hopefully be joining you other ladies working in my yard. Of course, I have to clean up ALL the dog poo first so that Addison can help me. Yuk! RC-I've been thinking of you, dear friend. Vicki-how are your hands feeling today? I hope the pain goes away..you've been thru so much already. Ruby-good luck with your brother...that is wise advice you gave us.

Fen-I've been thinking of you, too. Are you feeling more chipper these days? Hi, Bird, Panno, Hill, Trucker, MB, Sunny, Roger, IAD, Biz, Sweet Swanny, Kitty, Nora, JohnBoy, and all the other Waltons I am missing........I hope you ALL have a wonderful day! :l
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

It's been a tough day so far, but I am finally here. I woke up at 4:00 throwing up because my sugar was so high. I have finally got it down and I even walked 30 straight minutes! I've got to get up to 45 minutes a day, but I'm getting closer. The last 2 nights, I took lorcet for the pain and even though it knocks me out pretty quick, it must help because today my hands don't hurt! Ruby, you don't have to worry, my daughter addressed all her invitations yesterday! I don't know how, cause it would have taken me forever, so I am so very thankful. God looks out for me in so many ways!

Hey, Kitty and welcome! We would love to invite you into our family. I like your avatar! Something aout doves is very special to me. Ruby, you sound better today. Please be careful and don't trip over any pooches! I'll be praying about your talk with your brother and I totally agree with you! Never leave children alone in this cold, cruel world. Anything can happen! Grateful, it is so good to see you and I am excited that you, Biz and Trucker are finally getting pretty weather! I hope you and Addy have a good time in the yard! Roger, I'm glad you got a few days off. I kow you are tired and sore, so will you please rest? I know your mind is always busy, busy, but why not take your unsinkable canoe out and enjoy this weather? Trucker, i am so happy you joined this family and are doing so good. You know how much we all love you and we are all there for you if you need us. Bird, good to see you. RC, Fennel, Panno, I hope you are all doing well. I love you all and hope you have a GREAT day! Vicki
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Back from my jaunt into town for errands. Couldn't do half because of road construction, and I don't have the patience for that. Got the doggies some treats to make them feel better. Saw several friends, chatted (ask RC) with a couple of strangers. Helped this little old lady get some things in her buggy (I'm proud to say Hubs ALWAYS jumps in to help people load things when we're shopping!) and met a little old man walking his beautiful Boston Terrier. When I commented on him, he said, 'oh, he wants you to pet him!' So I did, and in a bit he told me his wife is going through her second bout of chemo for a recurrance of her cancer. When I started to leave, I patted him on the arm and just said 'I know your Benji (dog) is a great comfort to you both, and I'll remember you in my prayers.' He started to cry! Oh ME! It takes only a kind word, sometimes, people.:l
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, GRATEFUL ON YOUR 1000 POSTS AND WELCOME TO SENIOR MEMBER!
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

RUBY, YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY KIND AND SUCH A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS! WE LOVE YOU!

Comment

:grouptrophy:Took you long enough, our quiet little Grateful!!! Start prattling a bit more!! :H
                          :contrat1000:
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Vicki...and yes - it did take me a long time. Maybe I am finally coming out of my shell, thanks to you wonderful friends.

Ruby-you are so right about saying a kind word sometimes. I am trying to smile more often at strangers and just this morning I let a car cut in front of me and she waved and waved like she was very thankful. That made me smile!

Vicki-I'm glad that Sharla did her invitations...you DO have beautiful handwriting, but it just wouldn't be worth it to be in so much pain. I'm glad the medicine helped and I hope it keeps the pain away. Please keep a better eye on your sugar...I know it's easy for me to say because I don't know squat about diabetes...but I don't want to lose you! :l
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I am home....that's about it
                              I love you guys and am gonna crash..sober!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Congrats Hon ! Your a sweet person.......keep up the good work ! (Grateful ) Tony
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X