The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grateful;1083047 wrote: Ruby...is the pic of your hubby supposed to be an incentive? You better be careful...you just might lose him to one of the gals here:H Seriously, you live in such a beautiful, peaceful place. And your cabin is just gorgeous...I forget - did you & hubby build that yourselves? Or was it your Daddy's? I love the redneck leaf blower idea....I'm surprised that my redneck son hasn't done that before...but that would really take care of all the dog hair in my house!!!

Vicki-the snow wasn't really that much...but it did cover the car and porch and some grass....not on the roads, though. Northern PA supposedly got 5". Maybe this was what some people call "onion snow". I'm glad you feel good today-now don't overdo it!!
    Grate, I forgot to reply to your question; I studied hundreds of plans, then drew my own. There are a few little things I would change/add, but basically it works wonderfully for us. The only partitions upstairs are for the bath.
    I was the general contractor, researched and hired all the subs, and TMB and I spent the summer up there in a travel trailer, overseeing the work. It was a wonderful experience. Hubs came in and did much of the finish work. The people up there were a joy to work with, old fashioned and honest.
    Since he was such a hit, I thought I'd give you ladies some more eye-candy for your day --

Sorry girls - he's taken!

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning, family! I was so tired last night, I went to bed at 9:00 and didn't wake up until 8:00 this morning...now I'm tired from sleeping too much! Ruby, those awesome, serene pics are so inviting! Paul and I may drive to the cabin when everyone is there, but not sure. The wedding is May 14, so I know we will be exhausted and need a break, but I am trying to save up to go to Atlanta in Sept for a Joyce Meyer conference, but I REALLY DO want to meet everyone, so I'll let you know. I've got lots to do today and in the morning, we are going fishing again, don't know if I'm excited or not, would love to catch a fish, though. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I love you all, Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick, you HAVE to be there. I tried to work around your dau's wedding, and YES, you need a break. Besides, I know you can cook me under the table. And Rog may need to be in a witness protection hideout by then! :H With my luck, there will be a huricane that weekend, but I'm trying to be positive about this, and it's hard to get folks on board for some reason. Let me just say, I'll be there. If you snooze, you loose, everyone. But i will enjoy myself, and if one of you shows up, we'll have a ball. I'll just say now, it's set for the weekend of June 19-20. Hope it works for everyone. And don't forget www.goats-on-the-roof.com !!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, June 19 is Father's Day. You gotta pick another date. The goats on the roof look interesting, reminds me of when my first husvand and I were married, he built a deck up off the roof and our 2 dogs would climb up there and walk around on the roof. People would actually knock on our doors to tell us there was 2 dogs on our roof! Duh... Anyways, I gotta brag on my hubby, since I'm always complaining. He's building us a mailbox that looks like a big birdhouse! He also painted my gnome that was getting so old, it didn't have any paint left on it! He worked on it for 2 days and was so excited to suprise me with!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

This is too funny! I was out planting flowers and I looked up to see Chloe coming down from the deck with something in her mouth! I tell her to drop it, and I see it is a deer tail Paul had put up there to dry out. The next thing I know, she is eating it! Should I tell Paul or pretend I never saw it? Umm...

Comment

OK, Vick since YOU ask, the weekend of the 12-13, or 26-27. DANG! The date has to be set. I think the first, so MB can come by and see her Dad for Fathers Day too. Whatever I pick there will be a conflict. That's why I asked everyone to give me ideas. We COULD do Memorial Day or July 4th weekend, but the town and roads get SO filled up with tourists, in case peeps want to go partake in all the stuff offered in town. There is a fabulous 4rth of July fireworks show, but it's SO crowded, and our little town only has one road in and out, over the river. Makes it special, I think. Besides, I usually stay on my porch, looking at the fireworks in the sky.
              I love gnomes too.
              sigpic

Comment

No Father's Day or 4th of July, but any other time.
                I am home....I had the carpets shampooed today and the house smells so good...
                I dont't really have much to say except....where is RC, Nora, Panno and Grateful
                Rubes, hubs is a hottie and I dig his mustache...and that's all I will say about that...ahahahahahahahha
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ps.Chloe is a cutie Vicks and so is the knome....
                  I bought a beautful windchime and geranium for the front entrance of my property..right by the door...so cozy and cute...
                  Company money...not mine!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hello one and all looks like we have some MIA'S where oh where is everyone ... slow day for the thread .. and well had a good day and got some more work done and just moving along at a slow and easy pase... well hope everyone is doing good and ruby those pics are looking good .. well love and big big hugs stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I am here - Jan - what do you mean - company money not yours?????? Ruby - your pics are great. They would make anyone want to come and visit. Rog - good to see you are doing well. Vicki - no comment on the deer tail - so sad! (this from a veggie). That was so nice of hubs to paint the gnome for you - it looks so good! I am having to take my car in to the garage tomorrow and am hoping they have Wi-fi - will take my lap top. Having to take a half day from work. So might be here tomorrow!!

Hugs to all,

Love, Sun XXXx
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good morning and have a wonderful day NOW GET UP AND LETS HAVE A AWESOME FRIDAY....
                        time for me to jump in the shower later gators

Comment

Good Morning to all - I looked out and there are GREAT BIG SNOW FLAKES coming down. It looks really pretty in the light of the streetlights. It doesn't appear to be settling which is good!! I just have a half day at work today which will be nice - after my car is finished with. Hope you all have a wonderful day today. Love and hugs,

Sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

Rog, thanks for the positive start ot our Friday!
                            Hi Sunshine, snow here too (and it's minus 12).

Have a great weekend everyone, I am off for the final hockey weekend of the year. My son is really excited to play this weekend. My daughter, and my wife, are excited about the weekend out of town.

Take care my friends, I will touch base in a few days.
                            Hill
                            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

goodmorning sunshine and hill,snow and its 80,85 here lol ...enjoy one and all almost time for me to hit the traffic stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive

ps good news i reserved a seat at the free contractors license seminar for april 5 ,wheels are in motion

Comment

Hi all
                                Well that is funny about the deer tail Vick....hope your car turns out Sun....have fun at hockey Hill...gotta go to work later on......

Comment

Working...
                                X