The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear !
    It's march madness but in a good way always .....are we ready
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't judge and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""... AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

well have a great day tomorrow one and all .. good nighty night stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive

Comment

Good evening Rog - laughed at the serenity prayer (new version). Just got in from work and everyone is in bed! Ruby - - my daffs are about 10" tall and have heads on them but no flowers yet - I am just waiting with scissors in hand!! LOVE having them in the house now we have no cats - I do love flowers!

Everyone else - you will see me in the morning. hugs and love to all,

love, sun XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

A (very) late flyby to say THANK YOU ROGER!! You are a hilarious genius, you know?
        Hope you all at least check out the last Feb page, I posted a message there for a few of you. Can't sleep yet, but have to look at cars with Hubs tomorrow for ME a new car which HE will want to tell me what I like. Already have my ideas, and that AIN'T a pickup truck! (his idea) Oh well, there will be food in it for me.
        He'll be in here tormenting me in a few hours, so have to go try again. :h you guys.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, hard to believe March is here already. I have to squeeze as much fun out of our dwindling winter as possible. That warm sun is melting our precious snow and ice. Have a great week,
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi all
            I gotta get to work and am late as usual..my flowers are blooming in the chicken graveyard. Later folks have a good day..b

Comment

Birdy!! That is too funny - the 'chicken graveyard'! :H Tho we DO have a pet cemetary in the woods, complete with concrete markers, crosses, and flowers. Causes a lot of double-takes for visitors.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

bird;1068087 wrote: Hi all
                I gotta get to work and am late as usual..my flowers are blooming in the chicken graveyard. Later folks have a good day..b
                Did the chickens die of natural causes?

Comment

Of course, now that I think of it, pretty much anything constitutes a "natural" chicken demise.

Comment

Good morning, family and welcome to spring! I am loving this weather and even though I don't have anything in bloom yet, Ruby. my grass is beginning to turn green and my bradfords are beautiful! I loved all the pics you posted last night! Roger, LOVED your new introduction! Reacon we can keep those lurkers from popping in with their judgement and criticism? I hope so! I am so thankful we are a family of LOVE! I was up till midnight, couldn't sleep, so read posts from here, there and everywhere. I hope everyone who has been MIA will come back and join us! The winter depression is gone and today is a new day for us all! I love each one of you and hope you have a very BLESSED day! Love, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I am so envious of those of you who are getting flowers and green grass already! Today, it's supposed to get up to 40 degrees ...we'll lose some of this snow. Back to 23 degrees tomorrow, though.

Comment

well, this is my first venture into a "month" thread...My first AF day was February 14, and I felt pretty shaky for awhile so I didn't dare join the Feb thread - but now I'm going to give it a shot at the whole month of March. Still LOTS of snow on the ground here - but spring has to be just around the corner, right? I'm looking forward to my new life...and need some sunshine and warmth to go with it...
                        ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

good morning one and all ... welcome lolad ..it does get even better as time goes bye so whats your plan and please feel free to ask any question .. this is a great group here we dont bite ... well not too hard anyway lol...
                          well im up and ready for a day of showfor here and there for uncle and sue ..
                          have a great day enjoy..stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive ..

Comment

Good Morning everyone - Hill - i know that you need the snow - but I was so pleased when ours had all gone (and hope we don't get any more). fen - your snow will be gone soon I am sure - I don't have anything blooming - a few daffs are almost ready but that is it. My garden looks so awful at the moment. Last year 'cos of my broken foot, I didn't do my usual stuff at the end of the year so have to clear up before I can start this year!!

Bird - good morning to you. What flowers do you have blooming? I want some blooming flowers!!! LOL !!!

LOlab welcome!! Well done on your AF - it is SO hard so what you have done is awesome. Lovely to have you here - as T said, we don't bite - we are a crazy bunch at times, but always here if you need any questions answered - feel free just to chip in whenever!

Jan - wonderful chatting this morning - I know you are crazy busy but we really do miss you here, with your posts! Anyway, pleased all is going well - hang in - many hugs to you :l:l

Rog - did you get the job for the shower? How is Sue? Let us know won't you.

Tony - so, is your wife walking around? How is she doing? Where is she in her recovery?

Ruby - are you still in bed? Time to get moving! Are you still recovering from your trip - I have heard that happens as one gets older.

Grateful - my dear friend - hope you pop in today and say hi to us all - you are missed - hate when our family isn't complete.

Good Morning RC - how are things going today for you? I have the day off and need to start doing whatever soon! It is so easy though to come here and meander the site!!

Love and hugs to everyone!

Sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

i wont know anything till it happens on wed at 5 pm for one and the other the lady surpose to call ... but think ill call her ... now sunshine you can get out there and till the ground and get things ready unless ou still have snow on the ground and its rock hard ..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X