The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all...I love and miss you and I am still here.
    Loved talking to you this morning Sunni
    HERE'S TO A HAPPY, SOBER MARCH FOR ALL OF US.
    GREAT to see you Swannie!!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mimzey...just read back and saw you got my card....can't believe it took that long.
      My Dad is cute, isn't he????

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZsQNC94_1U&playnext=1&list=PL9D4F48261117 F4AA[/video]]YouTube - Glen Campbell in Concert-Southern Nights Here's a song for my southern friend's Vicki and paul ,Ruby,Roger,Mama Bear and to all

Comment

Hope so many who are missing will check in. Won't call your names and embarrass you, BUT I CAN!! :H]
          Jan, I miss you. Hope you saw my comment on the pic you sent. Thanks for PMing your phone#, Birdy, hope I get to call and catch you in soon. (Having Hubs home (where's this, where's that, I can't find, come look at this, will you bring me) and just taking up space in front of me when I turn around - he's a big guy- and clumping around in those giant shoes has me off my game.) We DID join the new Sam's club - he's so gullible :H. And he found a new outdoor hat he liked and bought for me. I look like Dora the Explorer!! (a lot of exploring!!!)
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

own bed...sleep...hospital is so noisy x

Comment

Missed seeing your posts, MB (yes! he's a cutie) and Truck, thanks for the song. So good you're own your own.
              Swannie, now you be good at home, eat some healthy food, get strong, (in body, heart, and mind) so you can be on your own, since you won't let us come over and take care of you. All my hearts and kisses to you, love.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all
                Well Swannie were you in hosp?? Hope things are getting better be careful you know we care and think of you...worked today and gotta get everything done so I dont have to work next week. Kids had after school stuff and we didnt get home till 6 every friggin day somethin goin on i gotta pick em up. Then guy wanted me to come to his gig sat and take pics for 50 bucks i said ok but then changed my mind cuz its too far to drive and would rather go to birthday party with kids cuz I like talking to the mother...so anyway..

Comment

I would love to compile a list of your (real) names, phone #s, e-mail adds, addresses, as far as you'd like to share. For anyone new, click my name, you get choices. Even you oldies (no, Sun, I'm not picking on you!!:H) I'd like yours again, since I've misplaced so many. It would be great. AND, if ya'll think I'm being pushy, wait till tomorrow!!!:H:H:H
                  sigpic

Comment

Wonder what brought that post on Ruby? something must have...... Anyway this old lady (but still younger than Ruby) is going to bed. Hugs to all, swannie - great to have you back where you belong! Night all - odd to see you post at night Bird! but nice too

Sleep tight everyone,

love, sun Xx
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

well had a good but boring day today ..took everyone out showfor them around and they have everything the need for now .. guess it time for me to go ahead and do the truck tuneup and oil change and a few other things to make sure the truck keep running right and crossing my fingers that someone is ready welling and go for work .. im getting too bored and mind going a mile a second on things.. on thinks i would love to buildand i guess the saying is right yeah even if you havent done something for a long time like biulding a house it all start to come to ya .. just like it was yesterday by that i mean i have been thinking of building a conventnel //cabin stye house and it great thinking about ..but would love to get my hands dirty and build it .. but in time as they say and well it would be my dream house my design of what i would love to live in not too big but not too small and tomorrow think ill go out and see if i can find a program,, where i can build and make desiges on the computer ..well anyway just another way to keep me busy and out of trouble..
                      good nighty night one and all stay strong ,keep shifting forward and thinking positive
                      love and big big hugs
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, Roger that sound's like a great plan! Ok i'll stop back in later hope everyone is doing good and let's all stay sober and welcome back swan did you go to a detox hospital or a regular hospital just curious because i went to a local hospital and they detoxed me for 3 day's that's why im asking keep in touch i have 11 days today ok see you's later.Trucker

Comment

Hi all
                          I have to go to work. Well posting at night last night Sun cuz my kid didnt use her computer time she wanted to play drums instead...gotta git have a great day folks..

Comment

Good morning precious family.
                            Trucks...you sound fabulous. BRAVO ON 11 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            hey birdie...how are you doing off the antabuse??
                            I have to work alone so today, so I will be crazy busy.
                            Mimzey, I miss you too...I miss all of you. That's why I called Sunni. Just to let ya'll know I am still alive and ALWAYS thinking of all of you......

HAS CHARLIE SHEEN LOST HIS F'ING MIND?? I cannot believe how incredibly stupid he is being.

oh well...off to out on my face and do something with my hair....
                            need more coffee

Mimzey...you have all my contact info, right??
                            Swan - sending you so much love, my friend

Comment

Hi Mama bear i watched the interview last night also I think he has done some damage to his brain smoking all the crack he say's he has, why the man would be proud of this when he has 5 chrildren i don't have a clue very strange behaivor take care

Comment

wow! I feel a little like I butted into the wrong thread - LOL. There are so many for "March" and I'm still a little confused and not sure if I should have stayed on the "just starting out" side of things?

Anyway, thanks for the nice warm welcome - I'm a 46 yr old woman - beer in teens and twenties, wine in thirties, and in my 40's pretty much switched to vodka as it was easier to hide since I had progressed to drinking much more frequently...

My plan....hmmmm.....I'm not sure if it qualifies as a "plan" but as for right now, I'm just trying to be good to myself. I'm working out with much more regularity - eating right with much more regularity - and taking some little splurges on nice skin lotions and "pampering" things...:-) I'm loving that I am a much better person sober, and much better mom. When I have those feelings that I'd really like to drink, I've been successful - so far - by remembering how terribly afraid I was at what I was doing to my body - and the paralyzing fear that I would die a shameful death before I saw my son grow up....That is even more powerful and effective for me right now than the realization that I actually feel pretty good when I wake up. I could kid myself that I wouldn't drink too much and therefore not feel bad in the AM but there is no kidding myself that I wasn't killing myself with every drink. I also see it in the mirror when I see all the broken blood vessels all over my cheeks. :-( So a little vanity might be helping to keep me sober, too...:-)

I do take supplements but so far haven't done anything else but visit this forum and read all of your stories and find some comfort in knowing that I am soooo not alone. The fact that all of you are here struggling also, reinforces the fact that I DID have a problem. I DO have a problem. If you are all trying to fix it too, then it really MUST be a problem.

There are so many close friends here - it's lovely to see...and you all have accomplished so much - you're an inspiration to me.

Thanks for welcoming me...
                                ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X