• Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

My Man Godfrey - love that movie!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Truck, it feels good to have people think about us, doesn't it!? This is a great place you've found. Have a good 'un, OK?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am just popping to say hi to Biz and to hang in there - life does go on and you will get through this my friend. Just take it one day at a time and have faith. You are a strong person and I know what you can do - so stay with us. Hugs to you, take care :l:l

Now, I am off to work - well, shortly anyway - as usual, you will all be asleep by the time I get home, then I am opening tomorrow - yep - a 'clopen' so will not be around much tomorrow either! Have a wonderful day everyone.

love, Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun, those hours are less than ideal. I'll be thinking of you.:l

Comment

I don't mind Fen - it is just hard getting to sleep tonight without the usual wind down process! When I close, I am often up til midnight or 1.00 - tonight I must try and be in bed earlier - but when I don't get in til 11.00 or so, it makes it hard! But that's okay - I like opening 'cos I finish at 3.30! And I open both Fri and sat this week - no closing shift Saturday - yeah!!!!

Hugs to you too, sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh, you working stiffs make me tired. I can't get moving to go out with Hubs on his days off, so I know I'm lazy now. So in to my own schedule, I guess. I used to be up at 5 no matter what. Oh well, a new regimine for me.
              So great to see all the posters!! Great to celebrate birthdays, Too!! Have a great one, Trucker baby!!!!:goodjob:
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

:sofa::hello::sofa:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

:hello2: :nicemeeting::wavin:

RC-my front burner hasn't been working for a while.....that's why I've been on the back burner.....thanks for thinking of me.
                  Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good to see you Grateful. :huggy I have pots on every burner right now. :nutso:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Burners,?? We don't need no stinkin' burners!!! Ya'll are fabulous, no heat needed.
                      Trying to catch up on housework. Who cares, really.? Think we'll have grilled burgers tonight.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, our fishing trip wasn't too fun, didn't even get one bite! The wind was blowing and it was cold on that lake! I'm gonna try to post a video I made. Trucker, I hope you're having a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Congrats on day 12 and you are still a young one around here! RC, good to see you "peeping" in! We love you! Hill, you are doing awesome and what an inspiration you are! Panno, you and those grandbabies are so cute! I sure wish I had a grandbaby! My kids are 24 and 27! What is the problem? Roger, praying for you to get some work and Anthony to pass his test on Friday! Biz, did you read that book and watch the dvds on depression? I really think it will help you. Ruby, you just sleep all you want, sweetheart. Sleep is healthy! We are just so happy to have you back home with us! Lolab, you are doing so great! When the thought or temptation comes and it will some time down the road, it is so important for you to call someone and we all share our phone # around here or come and post your feelings or go into chat. Just don't drink, because you will feel lousy afterwards! MB and Sunni, hope you have a good day at work. GRATEFUL, everyone on this site misses you and loves you, sweetheart! Please come back home to us! Gotta run, fix some lunch. I love you all so much! Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Click on the pic to play the video. Ya'll don't laugh at my country accent!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Well how is everyone tonight for us it is order out night and then TGIF plan to sleep in just like Ruby
                            RC what are you up to? MB Greatfull vickie and all the rest have a great night and a better day

Comment

Mama bear, thanks for your kind words. I too, am proud to consider you a friend
                              Rog, thanks.
                              Trucker, happy birthday!
                              Nora, yah that aspect of never drinking again is a big deal to think about. When I was in rock bottom, and so close to losing my family, and my remaining dignity, I said I would stop drinking period - because I needed to as salvation. Now however, after winning the battle so far, and getting my mind clear and my life back in order, my reasons for not wanting to ever drink again are so much more in depth and well understood, it is hard to explain. It's what I want (not just what I have to do). Good luck with your thoughts and exploration with this.
                              SOBS, sorry that you didn't get any fish. A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day of work. Hopefully I will have good luck this weekend, we got a little snow today, that may help. We still have about three feet of ice on the lakes. Thanks for your welcoming and caring words, it really makes me feel great.

Take care everyone,
                              Hill
                              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hubs just gave me a big hug and kiss, said I'm getting to skinny and tired looking. Gave me some ideas for my days. I DO need to get out more, and sleep normally. Didn't know he was noticing. I DID weigh at daughter's, and was shocked at my weight. So, I guess I need to start thinking about myself for a while. Easier to think about ya'll, tho.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X