The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where ARE you ll today!?!?!? Get back here. And I haven't heard any replies to our meet up date. Don't think I'll let you off, buds! Gas money (I KNOW it's high!) But we can't let that European group out-meet us! Yes, it's 100X as far, but I want to see your beautiful faces. And I want you to share in the tranquility of my place. It's worth the drive, or the flight. So GIVE ME SOME HELP HERE!!! I'll be there. Do you REALLY want to make me do it alone again??
    Gonna post some dreaming pics again for Swannie.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I just got home and am pooped..................................
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

damn it...someone used my debit card at a Home Depot in Pennsylvania!!!!

Comment

ok long day and really its feels like i didnt get much done ,lots of talking and working and then when that part of the day ended off to pickup matereal for the next job that im doing at night .. ruby are you sure you dont want any kitchensinks how about some bathroom sinks they are maybe 30 years old but in great shape ... but anyway had a good day and im tired and ready for tomorrow with tools in hand ..
          love and big hug one and all
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ruby - we had a mouse in the cellar and I put a live trap down with peanut butter in it - caught it the first day - could you maybe try live traps? PLEASE??? hate to hear of your hubs having sport with a live creature. :-(

Don't know where everyone else was - I was at work. Am home now thank goodness. Just need to wind down then get to bed. Spilt a cup of coffee in the kitchen before I left today - we have carpet in the kitchen and it was coffee made with hot milk - AAGGHH! I tried to get it up, but I know I will never get the smell out and before long I will be smelling sour milk. I will drag the carpet cleaner out again tomorrow (yes this is the day after I cleaned all my carpets!).

Jan - I hope the bank will cover the amount that was used??? they usually do. Wonder how they got your number - there is so much of it going on at the moment, from what I am hearing at work re customers telling me. What a pain for you.

Swannie - how are you doing today? I am off tomorrow and hopefully will catch you sometime for a swift natter?

Guess I had better get going - love and hugs to all,

Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, I hope that you are well. Four day week for me, followed by 10 days of vacation, yahooo! My kids and I are counting the days. Take care,
              Hill
              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

GM Everyone, Just poping in to say hi and and wishing everyone the best!

Comment

good morning one amnd all ...running late ..stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good Morning Sweet Family
                    Bill..you sound so great and I am so proud and happy for you. Let us know if you need anything , ok?
                    Hello Hill...my inspirational brother. Ice fishing sounds absolutley awful to me but I am glad you enjoy it!! Bravo for being the DD!!!
                    Where are you going for vacation? We have not anything for our kids in so long...we have talked about taking them to Busch gardens, but it may just be talk.
                    Ruby....I have a fovor....can you send me a cutting from your garden that I can try to plant here?? That way I will always have you close. 'Hi Sunni - I love you and miss our chats.
                    Swannie...you sound so precious and I am glad you got to talk to Mimzy.

Off to work Rog!! Nora, I hope you are enjoying your special time with your parents.
                    I need to call dad...I think he has his second tratment today.
                    Hi Vicki and Rc.....RC I am SOOOOOOO happy you had some time with your daughter.
                    MOVE YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD ONE HOUR THIS WEEKEND.....
                    ok...off to work
                    have a special, happy, thankful day. No regrets, just positive happy forward looking thoughts
                    Mimzey....give me a date and I will be there......

Comment

Good Monrning Sweet Roger

Comment

Awwh, Sun. Your heart is just so big. But we're country folks, and its not always practical. As I read in a book about raising livestock, you can either have a farm, or an old-age home for animals. And don't worry. He never hit the little guy. We did have a live trap once. I released it in the yard of my worst neighbor. (Yeah, I'm bad!!)
                        MB, act NOW! Notify the police, and start the process of backtracking. At least, if your financials aren't great, they can't do much damage. But you have to do the paperwork documentation. A friend had her checks she ordered stolen from the mail in Illinois (we're in Georgia). She had to cancel everything, use cash only for 2 months. Friend is a 35 y/o, 5'7, 130# redhead, white, and when they caught the thief, WITH an ID with friends name, she was a 55 y/o, 5'2", 200# black woman (but with a red wig!!). They work hard at being turds.
                        Rog, we're having a new roof put on house next. You don't do roofs do you? OHHHH, my list grows.
                        Check in, please, everyone.
                        Oh, and MB, change ALL your passwords!!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

got it mimzey!!
                          Out the door

Comment

OK, this is just TOO funny!! Talk about a generation of entitlement!
                            Intruder, Ore. homeowner call police on each other - Welcome to Charter.net

Just got a message that an old school friend has died. He was injured in an accident nearly 30 years ago, has been a quadraplegic since then. He tried, but friends, this was worse than anything we've tried to give up. I have stories going back decades of the things that have happened to him. He WAS drinking, or stoned, when the accident happened. Now, he is free. He had the love of a good woman, and his two children, and his parents are friends of my in-laws. The family is VERY dysfunctional, and he never pulled out of it. Rest in peace, Bob-O.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning all - guess who slept in for a little this morning? Yep - me! Anyway, Ruby - I know I would have a home for old aged animals!! :H:H I even catch flies and put them out if I can - running round after them with a glass and a card!! Silly I know....

Jan - sorry I missed you this morning - will catch up in a while. Good advice from Ruby re your cards - sorry it happened to you - just what you needed eh? Rog - nice and busy which is good. Bill - good morning to you, you sound so chipper - lovely to hear - so different to a few weeks ago - hugs to you !

Daughter is on her way over as her internet isn't working and she has to pay some bills so I am getting off here for now - my youngest knows all about MWO but not my eldest!

Back later - have a wonderful day everyone!!

Hugs, Sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

While it's great you've all got other lives out there, I MISS you!!

More funnies for your day, not that you ever respond, you ingrates!! :H Rog, love the plans you sent, if I understand them correctly. Hubs had a dream like that, cut trees on our land and built it. I initially ignored him, then got involved, showing him what he had to have in it. It's a little jewel now, but in-laws live there now. Arrrgghh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clSku91LoQQ[/video]]YouTube - Hank Williams Jr & special guest 4 yrs old - Jambalaya

This is for my chat friends who requested it.................
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB07zrVD2U8[/video]]YouTube - never pull off the road to go #2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X