Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Morning Jammers!
    Ruby have you been double dosing your meds? Or should you?:H Settle down girl! We're doing our best, I promise!:h:l:h
    OH shit Mama--get right on that like Ruby says.
    Tony~~I missed you yesterday. So glad things are turning about for you!
    You are my Sunshine-my luvally Sunshine-----for you know who. xo
    Trucker you just keep on Truckin buddy!
    I was just doing a snack time read and saw the women's celebratory thread and had to post there, now here and must check a couple others before I get back to business. Serious business to say the least!
    Best wishes to all! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good morning, dear friends. It feels so good to catch up with all of you. I'm so glad that everyone seems to be doing good these days and looking forward to Spring...(well, except Mish who must be getting ready for winter??). Jan-I promise you, sweetie, it wasn't me using your debit card...just because I'm in Pennsylvania. Believe me-I should own Home Depot with what I've been putting on my card for finishing the basement!!! I'm sorry that you have to go thru that....I've had that happen to me before and it is such a pain....

Unfortunately, I have to run...again, as I am at work and my boss just got here. Some days it is hard to post from home so that is why I try to check in when I am at work.

Thank you to everyone for calling me and sending me messages. I really appreciate your friendship and compassion. :l:l
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful;1072477 wrote: Good morning, dear friends. It feels so good to catch up with all of you. I'm so glad that everyone seems to be doing good these days and looking forward to Spring...(well, except Mish who must be getting ready for winter??). Jan-I promise you, sweetie, it wasn't me using your debit card...just because I'm in Pennsylvania. Believe me-I should own Home Depot with what I've been putting on my card for finishing the basement!!! I'm sorry that you have to go thru that....I've had that happen to me before and it is such a pain....

Unfortunately, I have to run...again, as I am at work and my boss just got here. Some days it is hard to post from home so that is why I try to check in when I am at work.

Thank you to everyone for calling me and sending me messages. I really appreciate your friendship and compassion. :l:l
        Because we love you, Kell.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Real tough night last night but im here...no booze,pills or self harm and im even sorting through my cleaning stuff ...you guys are such mucky pups!! x

Comment

Hi, Sweet Swannie. I'm sorry you had a rough night but I am so glad that you got through it without the booze, etc. and you came back to see us!! When you are done your sorting, can you pop on over to my house....I have so much that needs done. By the way, what are mucky pups? :l
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful, so great so see you! You are a DOLL, always working, not getting the benefit from those you are taking care of. Kick some butts, love. They need it! You give SO much.
              Swannie, I know yest was tough, but hope you got some rest. Been thinking about you tons since last night chat. You call anytime, I'll call you back, but don't let yourself get too down. I DON'T care about the cost, I care about you, sweetie.

I've been fighting with my contact lense all day. Have bloodshot eyes to prove it.

:l:l:l to you guys!! Getting lots done, between trying my contacts!! :H
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello family. I am enjoying my time with my parents. I haven't had much chance to get on here and post. They don't know so I can't keep this site up. They know that I met Fennel so I just told them that she is a friend from a support group. Anyway, wanted to make a quick check in while I had a minute.
                Jan - anxious to hear if you enjoy your AA meeting. :l

I love you all so very much. Thank you for being here.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ruby I am sorry for loss and HUGS to you Swannie
                  So nice to see you Kelly!!
                  ANd RC of course
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hallo all - well, I got my camera working and have taken a couple of pics of Maggie and Ben - just need to work out now how to get them HERE! Suggestions and advice welcomed.

Thanks, love, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi Everyone,Thank you mama bear i feel like a new man...Sunshine my mom was the same way wouldn't kill a thing not even a fly she would try to chase it out the window..Ruby i love that song by Hank Williams jr that little kid is amazing! And that guy running from the donkey so friggin funny. RC you sound very positive hope everything work's out for you! Swannie glad to see you. Grateful glad you checked in hope thing's are going good for you and yes spring right around the corner.Ok everyone stay strong! Trucker

Comment

I am home...wil find Sat AA meeting...don't know what I was thinking...I am too dang tired during the workweek
                        Trucker...you sound great
                        Gonna eat some din din....have to work alone tomorrow
                        Ruby....don't forget my cuttings!!!
                        I love you guys
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ok home and im tired work all day on frst job then off to homedepot and back to work on the second .. and kinda nice when i come home and work there across the street ..will be working and for the next three day or untill the first job one gets more matereal..oh and yes ruby i do roofing and did it for 9 to 10 years in CA ... and so sorry for your lost may he rest in peace ... well looks like everyone is doing good .. keep it going one and all ..... well have a few more things to get together out in the shop ready for tomorrow ... will be nice i dont even have to drive in traffic just walk right across the street with a wheel barrow full of my tools ...
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

'Evening all - thanks RC for e-mailing about how to post the pics - looks SO confusing! Guess I will have to have a go eventually but not right now :H After all, if Ruby can do it......

Don't blame you Jan for not wanting to go out again after you get home - I never do once I am home from work. Nice to see you post Grateful - welcome back! Rog - you are so busy - that is really good! Nora - nice to see you here especially when you are at your parents - must be hard to get on here. Have fun with them. Fennel - where are you these days? You have been quiet......what are you up to? Swannie - yes please to coming back and cleaning - we do try and keep the place clean - Grateful - mucky pups are exactly what they sound like! And that is what Swannie says we are all like!! But we will have to make sure to try and help. So no crumbs anywhere Jan!! Trucker lovely to see you telling others to stay strong - what an example you are for us! You sound SO good.

It is cold and rainy here and I think I might just have an early night. Should iron really :H:H but it will wait another day (or three). As long as I have stuff for work tomorrow.

Talk later everyone - hugs, Sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Goodmorning everone, I hope you are well.

Mama, thanks for your ever kind words. Yes, ice fishing is not for everyone, especially with the crazy windy cold days that have always fallen on my fishing days. It is so peaceful, and beautiful, where I go fishing, very remote, it is awesome. My kids and I are heading out Friday.

Sunshine, sorry to hear about the lack of sunshine

Nora, nice to hear from you, and that you are doing well.

Take care all who visit
                              Hill
                              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

HI HILL! Good morning to you too! Even the thought of ice fishing makes me cold!! But I suppose you get used to it.....

Anyway everyone - have a wonderful day - I am on early shift and am getting ready! Back later - love to you all,

Hugs too, Sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X