The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for march madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now power, phones, puter out b/c of storm. On bb.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I have talked to Grace till BB battery died. Power back on now. Please, keep her in your prayers. She's in bad shape.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And Grace, I see that since you posted some details on another thread, I can share some with the family here. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE BEATEN, NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES!!! You have GOT to get away. Don't wait, don't wonder why, just GO! He's going to kill you. I heard your reasons for not, but you're worth more than that. GET OUT! And get some sleep.
        And like I told you, a man has one time to put his hands on me. It WON'T happen a second time. That is not love. It'sa disorder, and they need to be put away. I care about you, but you have to make the decision. Please choose life.
        sigpic

Comment

Ruby-Is there anything I can do to help Grace? Does she live close to me do you know? I don't even know where she lives......I feel so bad for her...I've been sitting on pins & needles waiting to hear something.
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Maybe tomorrow, Grate, ask for her #. She's in Tenn. By all means PM her how concerned you are. She feels very hopeless.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, Ruby. I wish we lived closer......I will definitely pm her. You are such a lovely, compassionate lady....people know who to call on. Thank you for being you! :h

Comment

I'm glad I gave her both your numbers Ruby since your land line was down. She's caught in a trauma bond and if she's drinking she will feel guilt and deserved of mistreatment. She needs to break away and not tell him, then have the police, womens support groups backing her too. I'll be praying for her.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Does she have family close by?

Comment

Poor Grace - what a horrid situation - she needs to get away - is St Louis far enough? we have a spare room.......

Love, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

She def feels guilt, and fear she can't survive on her own. All we can do is offer our support. I'm VERY worried.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Ruby - what can we do? Could she come here? Of course, haven't mentioned it to Hubs but he hates when men hit women and I know he would be fine with it.....
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Getting away for a minute, from Grace - thank you RC for posting the pic of Maggie and Ben for me - it was almost surreal when I came here and saw them! I will work out how to post pics - but thank you very much in the meantime! I had to laugh at all the comments re my clean carpet - as I told RC, that hadn't even dawned on me when I took the picture!! Good job it was clean!! Poor Ben looks scared - he wasn't too sure of the camera!

Anyway - re Grace - where is HE and where is she right now? Is she safe? Is he in jail? Why on earth does she feel guilt - or is that just what goes along with it all? Does anyone from here live anywhere near her? Is she okay ? I will put her in my prayers and hope that she does the right thing.

hugs to all,

sun XX

Comment

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.". ( Wise man says ! Ha! )
                            Howdy everyone.....been busy, working and taking care of the mrs, chores. I take time to read your qoutes...sometimes I just don't have the time to reply. Keep Jammin" man ! ha! Tony
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi Everyone, Grace in in my prayer's. Sunshine your dog's look great and yes you have great carpet.

Comment

ROTFL - RE MY CARPETS !!!!!!!! You are all cracking me up!!!! Hugs to you Bill!

Love, Sun XXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X